Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

Omg that's awesome, so glad he didn't listen lol. Who cares about your 15lbs, your hot, you look great now keep going with the :sex::sex: love you xxx

Haha - yeah what she said. Who cares about 15lb if you end up falling with a perfect baby this month??

Firstly - I agree with the other ladies I'm afraid, what's meant to be.....:winkwink:

Secondly - Well done with your weight loss. Wish I had the strength at the mo, but there is so much bad food in the house at the moment it's just soooooo hard. Well at least I've started walking to work alot more (2 miles each way):thumbup:

Hope all turns out well.

I'm just getting to grips with trying again.....

love and hugs

:hugs::hugs:

P.S. been a bit quiet lately as soo much going on in 'normal' life. Busy busy, but it helps me keep sane. Hope all is well for all you ladies. xx

Firstly - I agree with the other ladies I'm afraid, what's meant to be.....:winkwink:

Secondly - Well done with your weight loss. Wish I had the strength at the mo, but there is so much bad food in the house at the moment it's just soooooo hard. Well at least I've started walking to work alot more (2 miles each way):thumbup:

Hope all turns out well.

I'm just getting to grips with trying again.....

love and hugs

:hugs::hugs:

P.S. been a bit quiet lately as soo much going on in 'normal' life. Busy busy, but it helps me keep sane. Hope all is well for all you ladies. xx

It is hard to loss weight but I want this so bad that I did it, having a try again has been my motivation:hugs::hugs: I knew loosing weight was and will help me, i just wanted to loose 15 more pds. So if I am not pregnant I will continue and aim for March if I am then I will be blessed :hugs::hugs:

Each time I lost weight I got pregnant. It is not getting pregnant for me that is hard, it is the fear of loosing another baby, i could not handle it. I know being 41 will bring risks, but I have been taking folic acid since last April lost weight and eating healthy, so I am hopeing things will go well.

You will try again when you are ready it took me over 10 months, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am here anytime you ever want to talk or vent..
XOXOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Andrea and Kelly, how are my 2WW buddies doing? I reckon I'm about 8-9 dpo now and am feeling optimistic, even though there's no particular reason why! Have you guys had any poas action yet? I might try tomorrow with FMU..... It'll probably be too early but worth a try with my ICs anyway :haha:

Sending big love and positive vibes to you both :hugs:

Hey Andrea and Kelly, how are my 2WW buddies doing? I reckon I'm about 8-9 dpo now and am feeling optimistic, even though there's no particular reason why! Have you guys had any poas action yet? I might try tomorrow with FMU..... It'll probably be too early but worth a try with my ICs anyway :haha:

Sending big love and positive vibes to you both :hugs:

Good God I am having bad cramping, but that could be the witch so i am not getting excited or nuts over it. I will wait for AF and see if I get it..
I am not sure about kelly, but I will find out and let you know. Kelly doesn't come her to much anymore, but we are friends on Facebook ..
Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:XOXOXO

I thought I hadn't seen Kelly post on here for a while - I hope she's doing ok. Please let her know I'm asking after her.

Hope those cramps are the good type (like, implantation maybe?) - will keep my fingers crossed for us all

x

Good luck Sally and Andrea keep us posted xx

Good luck Sally and Andrea keep us posted xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks love.. How are you feeling? My God I can't believe hwo fast it is going.. XOOX I am just SOooo excited for you ..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww thanks Andrea. I'm okay had a bit of a freak out the last couple of days as have been feeling less movement I just can't help worrying. Hubby accidentally upset me yesterday as he was being a bit thoughtless about me wanting to keep a painting that my parents got for their engagement. It's bloody awful but I just can't give it away, he said why keep it and then I cried for about half an hour. I just miss my family so much and am desperate for my own and for this baby to be okay.
Hmmm didn't mean to go on a waffle there! My hormones are just a bit wacky at the moment! Getting closer to the dreaded 23weeks is taking its toll...
You guys are helping me get through it I appreciate it so much and hopefully I can do the same for you very soon x

Hello Friends!!! :flower:

Just popped on for a bit to check in on you all....

Thanks Sally... I'll have to make sure I log back in to check on your POAS action :winkwink: I'm only 11 dpo and YES.. I've caved and POAS (three times!!) hahaha. ..:dohh: Can't stay away from those lil bugers LOL ... Oh yea, All of them (of course) said BFN "nope!" ...

Sally... Andrea... When are your AF's due?? Mines suppose to be here Thursday, let's hope she gets lost on her way! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.... :hugs::hugs:

Hello Friends!!! :flower:

Just popped on for a bit to check in on you all....

Thanks Sally... I'll have to make sure I log back in to check on your POAS action :winkwink: I'm only 11 dpo and YES.. I've caved and POAS (three times!!) hahaha. ..:dohh: Can't stay away from those lil bugers LOL ... Oh yea, All of them (of course) said BFN "nope!" ...

Sally... Andrea... When are your AF's due?? Mines suppose to be here Thursday, let's hope she gets lost on her way! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.... :hugs::hugs:

I am supposed to get mine either Thursday or Friday, so i am not testing till Friday. I don't think I am , but it is ok.. Miss you XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs:

Hi kelly, lovely to see you on here again. I think AF would be due Thurs for me, based on previous cycles/ LP, OV date etc. Fingers crossed she doesn't pay any of us a visit....

Andrea, I wish I had your patience when it comes to testing. I just can't help myself!!

:hi: Kelly! missing your smilies?! hehehe

Good luck to all of you girls! Heaps of :dust:

How are u doing? Has the witch shown up or is it testing day soon?
Love you xxx

Love you xxx

I tested at 9 days past ovulation and it was negative, but it may have been to early, who knows.
I am supposed to get it today or the latest by Monday, so if I don't get it by Monday i will test again. I wont be upset if I am not, cause I was not trying, but I would be really excited if I was :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Love you XOXOOXOXOO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love you xxx

I tested at 9 days past ovulation and it was negative, but it may have been to early, who knows.
I am supposed to get it today or the latest by Monday, so if I don't get it by Monday i will test again. I wont be upset if I am not, cause I was not trying, but I would be really excited if I was :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Love you XOXOOXOXOO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. As previous lady says, you are so patient, I would be testing evey day!

I know you say you wont be disappointed Andrea but I do have everything crossed and really hope its your month xxxxx

And here was me thinking Andrea had the patience of a saint waiting til AF was due and not testing early like me! :haha: I nearly missed your little confession there Andrea! :rofl:

Anyway, don't give up, the witch hasn't shown up yet so maybe she'll stay away. Do you have any pre-AF symptoms at all? I sooooo want you to get a BFP like me so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you (even if you say you're not getting your hopes up)

Big hugs x

Ah you girls have no willpower!!!!! Such bad role models for the rest of us!!!!

Love ya girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->