Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

I still didn't test and I didn't even buy one yet.. I think I am scared :cry:
I felt it this morning and now nothing. I am usually every 26 days so today is 28 days, I am just scared and don't want to get my hopes up. Ok I will wait one more day, if I don't get it tomorrow morning promise I will test.
I do feel it though, I don't understand why it isn't here. My body is so cruel.
XOOXO Love you all :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

I felt it this morning and now nothing. I am usually every 26 days so today is 28 days, I am just scared and don't want to get my hopes up. Ok I will wait one more day, if I don't get it tomorrow morning promise I will test.

You got one strong will , God Bless your Heart! but I also got to say that members
of this forum are going to nail you for this one ( haha just kidding) , seriously we will
follow you till you update us (lol)

You got one strong will , God Bless your Heart! but I also got to say that members
of this forum are going to nail you for this one ( haha just kidding) , seriously we will
follow you till you update us (lol)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks Nat, I am just really scared.. But I will definitely test tomorrow. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Don't be scared Andrea. Don't see it as your body being cruel, maybe its doing real good. I am sending many positive thoughts your way. You are such an amazing woman and you have got through everything life and cruel fate have thrown at you so far and you will continue to do the same with whatever the future brings :hugs:

Im sending loads of love! I know what you mean about being scared. My AF was late and my boobs had started to hurt but was scared to test,I kept thinking I'll give it a couple of hours then test just in case she arrives,those hours would pass and I'd do the same again. I think I got to about 7.30 pm when I was 2 days late to finally get the courage to do a test. I remember being dumb stuck seeing a positive line all be it very faint,so I cracked open a digi & there it was! It is terrifying when you want it do much xx good luck xxxx

Aw dont be scared!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I popped in to check on you, test women xxx

Awww Andrea :hugs: It is scary... when you build something up so much, it is scary to have those hopes come crashing down on you :hugs: I hope you get the most lovely surprise ever though :happydance:

I do feel it coming ............... Didn't come yet though.
I am going to buy a test at 7:30 am after I drop off my son at school.
I don't know why it is late. I just know I am not pregnant..
XOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just sending love :hugs: hope so much this is it for you, please don't be scared :hugs:

Much love to you, my wonderful friend. I'm here for you whatever happens next xxx

I am heading to bed I am knackered but I thought I would check on you but u haven't tested. When I get up in the middle of the night to pee and I come here to check on you, you better have tested or I will cyber slap you women lol.
Love u xxx

I am heading to bed I am knackered but I thought I would check on you but u haven't tested. When I get up in the middle of the night to pee and I come here to check on you, you better have tested or I will cyber slap you women lol.
Love u xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Now I don't want to be slapped by a tough bitch like you :dohh::dohh::hugs::hugs::hugs:I think i am just scred my love :cry:
But I will test today, I promise.
Love you always XOXOXOO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea did you sleep last night you poor thing? :hugs:

Andrea did you sleep last night you poor thing? :hugs:

Andrea wrote at 4 am , My guess is no. Andrea , wow you function on low batteries most of the time. I dont know how you do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->