Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

Ah you girls have no willpower!!!!! Such bad role models for the rest of us!!!!

Love ya girls xx

Ha ha, I am an absolutely terrible role model where early testing is concerned, I admit it! I know I shouldn't do it but I'm a total control freak and if there's any chance I might be able to find out if I am pregnant then of course I'm going to do it!!! :dohh:

Saying that, I was happy with our decision not to find out our baby's gender when we went for the 20 week scan, so I can handle some suprises!

Still waiting for the witch :witch::witch::witch::witch: If she isn't here by Monday i will test, but I doubt it, It can't be one time and at my age they say it is only a 5% chance.. We will see :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well if she hasn't shown yet.... its time to test!!! You better have an hpt stashed to use first thing in the morning Andrea!!!

Hi honey, checking on you.... :test: what's happening, it's monday morning there, isn't it? xxx

Hi honey, checking on you.... :test: what's happening, it's monday morning there, isn't it? xxx

LOL..........
Yep it is Mnday morning. No AF yet, but I do feel it approaching. I am going to give it till the end of the day. I am not getting my hopes up, I just know it is waiting to come. XOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh you big tease you promised to test if she wasn't here yet!!!! :haha: I am so excited for you!

Oh you big tease you promised to test if she wasn't here yet!!!! :haha: I am so excited for you!

You are right I did promise. The problem is I didn't buy a test and I don't know if it would be ok NOT to test with FMU? Should I test anyway or buy one today and test tomorrow with FMU?
XOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lol, I sneaked in here especially for an update too! I think the instructions on the clear blue digi I used said you don't need FMU if it's the day AF is expected or beyond. It's up to you though, I can wait till tomorrow for the update, honest! Xxxx

You are right I did promise. The problem is I didn't buy a test and I don't know if it would be ok NOT to test with FMU? Should I test anyway or buy one today and test tomorrow with FMU?
XOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Andrea, the tests I have used in past don`t need FMU.

I don`t know how you can be so patient, I would have been testing since last week!!!!!:test:

Your being super strong Andrea! Hope she does stay away, really hope there is an exciting update soon xxxx

Ah I saw you updated and got really excited! TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!!

Oh, i just hate being kept in suspense! Andrea i don't know how you have managed to wait!!! Pleeeeeeeease test soon! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->