Told Him He Shouldn't And He Did....

According to my iphone its 11.30 am in NY at the moment, so where the hell is she with that test! Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have my fingers crossed xxxxxxx

Ok it's 2:30am here and checking in before I go pee. Don't be scared Hun, your not alone xxx.
She does function on little sleep, always has. It is around 11:30am there now Tuesday the 31st cause I am Wednesday at 2:30am.

I'm going to assume that the reason she hasn't posted is becasue it was positive and she is in shock.

Come on Andrea, all over the world people are waiting for you to pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to assume that the reason she hasn't posted is becasue it was positive and she is in shock.

OMG this is so what I am hoping for too!! Lots of love Andrea!!! :dance:

Come on Andrea, all over the world people are waiting for you to pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! Has she fainted!? Should we call 911!

I'm in work and have been itching for my break to get an update and there's nothing!

Hi,
I still didn't test......................... I know you all are going to kill me :blush:
I don't know what is wrong with me..I keep saying it is coming..I mean I feel it.
I think i am scared :cry::cry::cry::cry: I don't know why it isn't here yet...
I don't know what to do... :nope::nope:

Hi,
I still didn't test......................... I know you all are going to kill me :blush:
I don't know what is wrong with me..I keep saying it is coming..I mean I feel it.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You THINK it is coming because you are pregnant it is all the same symptoms hahahahaha :) :test: woman :hugs:

I just booked a flight to NY so I can come kick your butt :trouble:

Hi,

Andrea,

as dueseptember says, the symptons are the same. I think you are now 3 days late - it`s 8pm here so should be 3.00pm in NY, still plenty of time to go and buy a test.

Don`t be scared, you need to know either way so you can start to get your head around things no matter what happens.

We are all here for you.
:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just booked a flight to NY so I can come kick your butt :trouble:

Krissy , are you really coming to NY? I am confused. Come on Andrea .

I am here in NY , I can do it , just need to wait for my husband to bring keys and drive
to SI , only 30 min away (over the bridge!)

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Awww Natalie I wish I was :brat: If I ever do I am looking you two up though for sure :thumbup: We can do lunch... Sex in the City style :haha:

Hi,

Andrea,

as dueseptember says, the symptons are the same. I think you are now 3 days late - it`s 8pm here so should be 3.00pm in NY, still plenty of time to go and buy a test.

Don`t be scared, you need to know either way so you can start to get your head around things no matter what happens.

We are all here for you.
:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea,

I hope you are ok?
I don`t usually tune in this late, but I wanted to see if there was any news and see how you are.
I have posted some statitics somewhere, this might help you feel better:-
20-35% of pregnancies for 35-45 year olds end in miscarriage, that is 1 in 3, therefore you have already had your 1 in 3 - as yours is 50% - so the figures are on your side.
Going by that 66% of my last 3 pregnancies have resulted in MMC, so the figures are on my side as well.
When I was pregnant with Eoin he was my fourth pregnancy an I had MMC before him. I was bleeding very badly and doctor tried to make me feel better, 1 in 4 ends in MC, you have had your 1 in 4 she said. (I know this doesnt necessarily follow, but it did in my case and all was ok)
I am signing off now for the night, but I will check on you first thing tomorrow morning, well probably more like 8.00am GMT.
Thinking of you
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww Natalie I wish I was :brat: If I ever do I am looking you two up though for sure :thumbup: We can do lunch... Sex in the City style :haha:

HAHAH I am only 7 hours away I would meet for Lunch lol

Geez women your killing me.
Ok so you have been late before ( and not pregnant ) so what's the latest you have ever been late? Your 3 days late now so if your more comfortable waiting till your a week late to test then wait. It's gonna kill me but if it is easier for you then so be it.
Love you always my beautiful xxx

I`m definately turning my computer off now, just wanted to check one more time.

Thinking of you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been so distracted from work all day... have come on here about a million times to check for the results :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->