told the parents

Don't worry about his mom. She sounds like a pain in the butt and the only people that matter are the ones who support you unconditionally. At least your parents reacted well and they seem to love you no matter what. Give his mom some time though because I'm sure she is just shocked, even though she could have handled it better. My mom was very upset when she found out I was pregnant but as time went on she came around and is now very excited to be a grandma! Plus you have all the support from us here and you are going to be a great mom! Congrats! :hug:

well saturday its his cousons 18th birthday party so i will see her there guess i will see how that goes... coke and orange for me lol

yeah my mums being great and even my nan (my step-dads mum) is like you need to tell her to get jamie to by the streach mark cream early on as it really helps to minamise the marks since it sofens the skin and my dad( my step dad but i call him dad) come in my room and goes if you move this and that then you could fit a cot in just there i was like "erm thanks" thinking but im going to move out lol

That's great news. It must feel so good for everything to be out in the open.

we yesterday we went and told oh's parents (well his mum)

and lets just say she was the most sour faced B**** i have ever met in my whole life this was all i wanted to do as i walked out the door :finger:

but she just sat there looking at us like :gun: .... then she decided to talk about and all she kept saying was :

"theres nothing i can do about it" ..... "theres nothing i can say about it" .......
"i wanted different in life for you jamie" blah

i just felt like saying comon get it off your chest what you really want to say luv......

thing is his mum acting like that his 19..... my mum was totally cool and supportive and im 16???? :dohh:

anyways i thin that was more of a rant than an update but hmm yeah thats what happend GRRR i hate her so much she has a way of making you feel 10 again and like a stupid child

If I were you I would show her how grown up you both are and that you are not children and you dont need her support anyway. Try getting yourselves a place together so you have a family home set up for when the baby arrives. That way she will realise her son is a big boy now and doesnt need his mummy to look after him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->