Tommee tippee anti colic teats

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi there,

I feel like I'm constantly writing new threads at the mo!

2 months ago I got my daughter the medium flow teats as she was taking ages drinking. They did the trick and she's been fine with them. Thing is I've just gone up to the fast flow ones now and bought anti colic teats again, and just noticed the tiny instructions on the side that say "only for comfort bottles not suitable for closer to nature bottles"!!

I know that the difference is the vent for the closer to nature ones, and we also do have to pull the teat out of her mouth during feeding to let air in but she has been fine with this. I bought 4 teats and have already pulled them out of the packaging and sterilised them! Do you think it's ok to use them as we have been for the past 2 months anyway and she's been fine. I just thought they were anti colic teats I didn't realise they had to be used with a specific bottle! Doh :dohh:

Give it a shot and see if they leak.

Are closer to nature the ones with the device inside?
If so: The screw-on part is larger than it is with normal bottles to hold in the device. In my experience, if you use that part without the "device", it leaks. If you use it with the little wheel-thing, but not the rest of the "Device", it doesn't leak. I've used it with the anti-colic teats and the "device" with no problem.

(I've had a REALLY long day and I honestly don't think I know what any of those parts are called on a good day- sorry f that was nonsensical. Hope it helps! I LOVE Tommee Tippee for my LO. :) )

Thanks for your answer hun but no the closer to nature ones are just the normal bottles. The ones you are talking about are the comfort ones although they've recently changed the names about so it's very confusing lol!

She seems to be fine with them so I'm just gonna keep using them, I can't see how they are doing any harm as long as I am pulling the teat out every now and again when the teat collapses to let air back in the bottle.

I bought the anti colic ones. Didnt even read it. Ooops, its working fine with the closer to nature bottles though and ive been using them a good week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->