Tommee Tippee perfect prep

That notice looks to me that the doh are just covering their arses and reiterating how they state formula should be made. Which is fine, I've never followed their guidelines anyway! With my other two I made the bottles in advance, stored them in the fridge and then warmed them up when needed.

Don't they make formula completely differently in the US? Without using boiled water? Maybe someone from the US can confirm.

Can I just ask how much warning does the machine give you when the filter needs replacing lol.

Thanks x

Can I just ask how much warning does the machine give you when the filter needs replacing lol.

Thanks x

It doesn't 😂 it just flashes up red one day and you need to replace it. I made sure I always had a spare.

Thanks x

It doesn't 😂 it just flashes up red one day and you need to replace it. I made sure I always had a spare.

ohh dear lol.. will have to get one then. I started using mine on 6 December so kinda got a idea! Thanks!

The light comes on when it's near the end of its life. But it flashes when it needs Changing. I do a complete flush once a week with boiling water 😃

The light comes on when it's near the end of its life. But it flashes when it needs Changing. I do a complete flush once a week with boiling water 😃

What do u do? Just fill with boiling water and keep pressing to make bottles but catch the water instead?

I have used mines since the day I got home with my wee one. I love it! One of my close friends is a midwife, she thinks its great, and my health visitor thinks its great too.

I make sure it is really well mixed after the hot shot, I also add the formula first then the hot water. Some people do the hot shot then count out the milk, which allows the water to cool down before touching the formula.

I have used mines since the day I got home with my wee one. I love it! One of my close friends is a midwife, she thinks its great, and my health visitor thinks its great too.

I make sure it is really well mixed after the hot shot, I also add the formula first then the hot water. Some people do the hot shot then count out the milk, which allows the water to cool down before touching the formula.

And also makes the formula scoop all steamy and it gets clumps of formula stuck to it 😣

And also makes the formula scoop all steamy and it gets clumps of formula stuck to it 😣

My scoop dors this all the time anyway, its so annoying! I end up having to wash the scoop pretty much every day.

Mine does that too, going to try putting the powder in first and see if it helps.

We always used cooled boiled water in the machine, and make sure we empty it at least every two days (it says this in the instructions for the filter but not for the machine). I asked a health visitor if it was safe and she told me her sister in law has the machine and loves it. I also worried that it wouldn't be ok but the filter is supposed to remove all germs - we use cooled boiled water so it's more sterile in the first place.

I'm combination feeding and the machine has been an absolute lifesaver.

Thanks x

ohh dear lol.. will have to get one then. I started using mine on 6 December so kinda got a idea! Thanks!

Just so everyone knows when the light comes on tommee tippee said when I rang them that it is still good for 115 9oz bottles. I was panicking when the light on mine came on on a Sunday evening lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->