Tomorrow is the day

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
for our memorial service for Hadlee :cry: The hospital had her cremated and did all the arrangements for us. We are to be at the cemetary tomorrow afternoon so I took the whole day off work tomorrow. Please keep me in your thoughts ladies as I will need strength to make it through this day :cry:

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Big hugs to you, Hadlee, and the rest of your family xxx

Be strong hun, you can do this and remember why you are there, cherish what you can xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I will be for sure thinking of you and your family. I am so sorry you have to go through this. :cry::cry:
Hadlee I know is with my Ava now :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wish you all the best for tommorrow, I hope it goes as smoothly as it can for you all. xxx

Just checking in, hope you are ok, I am thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I am thinking of you and your family today. I lit a candle for Hadlee whilst visiting Emilys grave today. I hope all our babies are having fun together :hugs:

Keeping you & your family in my prayers today.

Thank you so much ladies :hugs: So far today I am OK. I think it makes it easier for me that the hospital took care of all the hard stuff and I just have to be there. Also I am finding a sense of peace in today. I almost feel like I can smile when I think of her knowing she will finally have a place of her own on this earth to rest and to know I have my very own angel with me every.single.day makes me smile. I will always miss her and wish things were different, but knowing there is now a PLACE I can go... a place that is hers... shows the world SHE DID EXIST! Not just in my womb but on this earth... she was a tiny little human being no different then you and I and she now has her very own place to show the world just how big she really was... and now she is bigger then all of us as she had a much more special purpose in life while she was here... I havent completely figured out just what that was, but I have a pretty good idea. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->