Tomorrow was my due date...

S

Semanthia

:cry: I am just not sure how I will make it through the day :cry: I always think that but somehow I find that time has passed and I am ok. I keep thinking about how we should be bringing home our pink bundle of joy but no we were robbed.
I have had these dreams of being pregnant and going into labor and holding my sweet baby while she is dying.:cry: I wake up and feel plagued by these dreams.
We are TTC again. My hubby's bday is in a few days and AF is due around that day too, I am secretly hoping to get a BFP the morning of his birthday so I can tell him the great news. I wanted to be pregnant by my due date to...soften the blow but it would be far greater for me to be able to give him that kind of news on his bday.

Sorry for the vent. I don't have many people to talk to about it so I figured I'd come here and do it.
:dust:

:hugs: so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Hope you get that BFP soon.

:hug::hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry! All I can offer you are my hopes and prayers that you will get your bfp soon and have a h&h 9 months when you do.

First of all i am SO sorry and saddened by your loss.

I can't imagine what you must have been (and still) going through.

I know its not the same but i just want to say this.....

I lost my dad when i was 13 years old and i can still remember sitting outside the hospital looking at all the people getting on with their usual business and thinking to my self, how am i going to get through this next hour? getting through the day just seemed an impossability, so i just focused on the hour.

Now i've got through 10 years, and still now i don't know how i've done it. It still seems impossible.

I don't know how we get through these hard times in our life, but we do..... i don't think its a case of the sorrow getting less just a case of us becoming stronger.

I so hope you get your wish and get your BFP for the hubbys Birthday, i've got my toes, fingers and limbs crossed for you x x x x x x

So so sorry for your loss ((((hugs)))) xxxx

I really hope that you get your BFP soon.

I suffered an early loss, yet I have been experiencing similar dreams to the ones you've described. Dreams about being pregnant, being in labour and giving birth and a particularly nasty one where I know I had a baby, but I can't find it anywhere. I strongly suspect that these sorts of dreams are normal and your subconscious mind trying to make sense of what has happened.

Best wishes and loads of positive BFP vibes! xxx

Oh hun I am so sorry :hugs:

I have just experienced what should have been my due date a month ago and I still am not pregnant. It was very hard thinking of what should have been but I also decided that I wanted to honour sprout's birthday by doing 'fun' things to try and take my mind off of it. This should have been a happy time and I really tried to keep it that way. I won't deny that I obviously didn't enjoy any of the 'fun' things that I did (we made sure we were on holiday as I couldn't bare being at home) but I am glad that I celebrated my baba's day in a special way.

I really hope you get your :bfp: for hubbies birthday and just remember that by not falling pregnant before your due date you have honoured Charlotte's time with you. A lovely lady on here told me that when I was upset that I wasn't pregnant on my due date and I have to say that I have found great comfort in that notion :hugs: xxx

I'm sorry, it's such an emotional time for you. Everyone is different but after my first due date, I actually felt a lot better, like a weight had been lifted. I guess it was hanging over me.

I hope you get your BFP very soon.

Clare

You poor poor woman. I have just read your story about the loss of your beautiful little girl. I am so so sorry about the way inwhich you were treated also. I have nothing to say that can bring you peace, just want you to know you and your family are in my thoughts x

I hope you managed to get through such an emotional anniversary okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->