tongue tied baby?

littlelady

Reaction score
anyone have a baby or child who is tongue tied? my 5 monthh old baby is tongue tied and im worried it has affected his speach he doesnt babble my health visitor said she will see at his 7 month review and if hes still the same he will have the op to snip it just wandered if it affected your children as i myself am tongue tied its never affected me but my father and auntie have both had theirs snipped thanks

Im not all that sure what tongue tied means..but i just wanted to give :hugs: x

im pretty sure 1 of laylas little ones was/is tongue tied maybe pop her a pm :)

ahhh ok lol thanks :) some people are tongue tied and dont even know about it look it up on google

all my boys are tongue tied, i am too, it had caused delayed speach for Ethan and Coby so it prob will for Adam too, but Ethan caught up and was speaking fine when he was 5.

It hasnt stopped me doing anything other than having my tongue peirced.

x

thats good to know and to find someone else tongue tied as i tell people and there like oh whats that lol

both my kids are tongue-tied and althoughcallum is too young to be talking, he babbles on all the time and nicole has no speech problems at all.

I think i had this when i was a baby. Always remember my mum telling me that i had to have an op to get part of my tongue cut. It had absolutely no long term effects on me.

now you see leeon doesnt babble thats whats worrying me

have you mentioned it to your health visitor?

yeah but she wont do anything till his 7month review as she said its too soon to send him for the op as he could progress and begin to babble

I dont know anyone but my mum knew a few people and they needed the operation.I hope your little boy starts babbling soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->