Tongue tied

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
My son is tongue tied. He is fussing so bad. And it's weeks waiting list. How are you ladies coping with it? I have tried changing the flow to a faster flow but he still can't finish his bottles. It's stressing me out!! He just seems to get tired & stops at at about 4ozs. I have looked into private but I can't afford that 😢. Don't know what to do?? Any advice would be great thanks x

Never mind he has silent reflux. Started meds yesterday & he has been drinking fine 😃

Glad you found a solution to your problem. It's very stressful to deal with a baby not eating well. My boy has the occasional feed where he fusses on the bottle even though he is hungry. We had a couple weeks where his first feed after his morning nap was always a fight. It was such a nightmare but stripping him down to his nappy seemed to help.

He is doing so great now. 7 x 7oz bottles a day 😱😂x

My oldest was three pronged tied, i remember it being very stressful, but he didn't get the op until he was 4..... I have no advice, just hold in there Gem xxxxx

7 7oz bottles is impressive. Some days mine won't take much over 4oz and I think that helps contribute to his multiple night wakings for a bottle. He is 18 weeks now, his usual day is 7 or 6 4-5.75 ounce bottles . Glad to hear things improved.

7 7oz bottles is impressive. Some days mine won't take much over 4oz and I think that helps contribute to his multiple night wakings for a bottle. He is 18 weeks now, his usual day is 7 or 6 4-5.75 ounce bottles . Glad to hear things improved.

Bless him. Henry goes of his bottle every time he has a vaccine for a few days. Winds me up Coz then we get a feed set back. Bit at least he is safe from those nasty bugs so it's definitely worth it. My Henry will have those 6-7 bottles in his waking hours. He sleeps from around 8.30-9 til around 6.30 in the morning. He is 13weeks old. But he was a very big baby 9lb when he was born. He has always slept really well 😃

My oldest was three pronged tied, i remember it being very stressful, but he didn't get the op until he was 4..... I have no advice, just hold in there Gem xxxxx

Oh bless him 4😱. Henry is booked in on the 18th of May to have his done. Did your little man cry?
How's s everything? Long time Hun xxxxxx

Oh bless him 4😱. Henry is booked in on the 18th of May to have his done. Did your little man cry?
How's s everything? Long time Hun xxxxxx

He was asleep for it because he was older, took it like a champ. xxx Yeah everything is great thank you Gem xxx How are things your end xxxx

We got my sons done privately when he was 13days old. It cost £120. They wouldn't do it on NHS in Northern Ireland unless I was breast feeding. My LO didn't even cry. Just snipped it with scissors. Best thing I've done for him. Was a different babyStraight away. I'm so glad we got it done as at 3.5yrs he now has speech delay. So. I wouldn't of liked to. Of seen how bad his speech would of been if he hadn't of got it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->