Tonights opk darker!!! help...

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Sorry me again girls.:blush:As you know i did my opk at 2pm and posted it here,and it was said that it is positive. Well this is where im confused,i did tonights opk at 8pm and it looks darker! What does that mean? Am i broken??!! Sorry im getting stressed i just thought this afternoons opk was my positive....Not sure i will ever get the hang of these things. Thanks for being patient with me girls.:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_46228pm.jpg
    IMG_46228pm.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 41
hi tonights is def a positive, i'd say you def need to get busy tonight good luck x x

Natasha when was your first positive opk? was it the 8th july (sorry but a bit lost at the moment with threads)

X

No honey that's a good thing!! That means you'll be o'ing sometime in the next 12-36 hours!!!! YAYAYYAYA And don't panic if it's still dark tomorrow afternoon...just keep on keeping on (or so to speak) until it shows up negative! :hugs:

Natasha when was your first positive opk? was it the 8th july (sorry but a bit lost at the moment with threads)

X

Hi hunny....i got my first positive on the 11th wich was a saterday. The sunday they were alot lighter.So i just asumed it was a false positive. Hubby and i bedded anyway. They never got much ligher after that and started getting darker the last few days and then i got these today. Im sorry these opks are really confusing.Hope that helps.:hugs:

Well in that case (don't want to get your hopes up) but your first positive was 10 days ago, have you considered doing a HPT?

X

you just read my mind mrs jd

Would it show on a hpt if i am 10dpo? Would that not be too early? Anyway i have got one stashed away,but didnt want to use it yet as i thought my opk on the 11th was false.How am i going to resist doing it now???:haha::dohh:

Very possibly Natasha.

In the morning split your FMU sample, do the OPK (I know you're not ment to use FMU) and if the test is dark, then try the HPT.

Good luck hun, I'm hoping this is the case for you.

:hugs:

XX

Very possibly Natasha.

In the morning split your FMU sample, do the OPK (I know you're not ment to use FMU) and if the test is dark, then try the HPT.

Good luck hun, I'm hoping this is the case for you.

:hugs:

XX

Do you know MrsJD i did that the last two days. Did a opk with my first morning urine,just because i was told not too,just to see the difference.And i was shocked,i still said to hubby shame it isnt an hpt as they have come out super super dark!

I was thinking you may be pregnant aswell....especially if they are getting darker. Have you tested every day since the your first +ve?!

I was thinking you may be pregnant aswell....especially if they are getting darker. Have you tested every day since the your first +ve?!

Hi Donna hunny...yeah i did but ive not done them with fmu just did them as usual two a day.But last few days have been alot darker. And me being poas addict did two opks last two days with fmu and they were super super dark. But because i read that you should use fmu and it doesnt show youre pregnant i disregarded them.:shrug:

OMG Natasha, go and do the HPT now! :rofl: fuck it!

XXXXX

i know!! the suspense is killing me!!

OMG Natasha, go and do the HPT now! :rofl: fuck it!

XXXXX

:haha: You lot are evil! Im struggling as it is not to go and poas! I might just wait a few more days,as ive only got the one and wont be able to get another until friday....:dohh:

If it's negative I'll post you some HPTs :rofl: suspense is killing me!!!!!!!

XXX

So have you not had a negative since you got your first positive? :wacko:Im a little confused :rofl: What CD you on babe?! x x x

this is hilarious!!! (as i sit and think of my stash of ic at home...i might have to poas when i get home too!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->