Tonights opk darker!!! help...

AJ you're offically a POAS WHORE :rofl:

X

So have you not had a negative since you got your first positive? :wacko:Im a little confused :rofl: What CD you on babe?! x x x

Hey hunny...well my llines never dissappeared they got a little lighter,then started getting darker this weekend. Im on cycle day 17 now i think. Ive been using the opks as my cycles have been a bit messed up so not sure when im ovulating.:dohh: Sorry didnt mean to confuse you too!!!:haha:

i would test again in the morning with opk and if its dark do your hpt as my opk's are super dark and im pregnant curiosity got the better of me so i tried with opk lol

i would test again in the morning with opk and if its dark do your hpt as my opk's are super dark and im pregnant curiosity got the better of me so i tried with opk lol

Was it alot darker than the control line sweetie???:blush: Ugh have you not got a piccy??? I could ave compared! lol Im the same,i just did mine in the moring just because i know youre not supose to and wanted to see if it made much difference!

those lines are so dark hun, the opk is clearly working well as your hpt!! xx

Just looking at my opk's.

Monday night dark

tuesday 1pm lighters than monday

tuesday 5pm dark i have ever seen it

wednesday looks like tuesday 1pm

Hmm think am in the same boat lighter lighters darker.

CONFUSED.COM

:wacko:.... ttc is crazy!....:wacko:

...but exciting too!!:happydance:

...let me get this right u r on cd 18 right? if i where you i would keep doing the opk testing and :sex: every other day up to cd 22 !! cd 18 ...isnt that too soon for a hpt?:shrug:

....lets just say that your first +opk was a real + one ...at cd 8 means you probably ovulated at cd 10? the latest!! so that would make you 8dpo no hpt could show it that soon unless it was a 10 miu one but sometimes its too early even for that ...so even though its so fun to test it could be so stressful seeing a negative test ....oh sweety why get all stessed up and depressed if you could be pregnant but its just to soon to see it?....

one thing is for sure either you are ovulating right now (i think that is the case) or the opks are picking up something....and we all know what we hope that something is...:happydance:

good luck hunny !! i hope you get your :bfp: very soon!!

Was it alot darker than the control line sweetie???:blush: Ugh have you not got a piccy??? I could ave compared! lol Im the same,i just did mine in the moring just because i know youre not supose to and wanted to see if it made much difference!

It was as dark as control line then got darker everyday.

Think you may already have your answer butonly just seen this thread :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->