toning arms and tum !

stacey&bump

Reaction score
hi girlies !
starting the 1st of jan im getting my ass in gear and shifting the last of my baby weight i plan to follow the slimming world diet and go walking every night for half an hour , do the wii fit, dancefit & wii fitness coach as often as possible, cut out fizzy drinks and drink plenty of water

BUT !!!

can anyone give me help about excercises or things which can help tone the arms and tummy as these are my problem areas. I reli cant stand sit ups tho ? maybe ill start off doing 15 a day tho and build on that and when i go walking i hold 1kg dunbells in each hand thinking that will help tone my arms ? has anyone any ideas about getting rid of those dreaded bingo wings and flabby tummy :(:(:(

thanks x

pushups! I hate them but i know this is something I HAVE to get to grips with.

(i can manage a few girly ones, but they work your arms/shoulders).

Also plank position- before you go into push up mode really is good for tummy muscles.
But do check out how to do them properly.

Check out my thread dreaded overhang, not 1 sit up happened in all of that, i see it as a con really.

As for arms, need do cardio to burn fat away (also weights!)
then weights to create muscle to add tone.

Id go 2.5kg, need to struggle with reps, if can easily do 10-15 not heavy enough.

thanks girls , ill have a look at the thread thanks for ur advice girls , i boutght the ripped in 30 jillian michaels and have to say its amazing im on day 3 and am feeling the painnnn !!! lol

I bought a Jillian Michaels DVD ages ago, only did it once before getting my bfp though lol. I will definitely be getting it out again once the weight loss mission starts again.

I remember DD calling down the stairs "are you okay mummy?" while I was doing it, so much was I panting :haha:

Once of the Davina DVDs has chair dips, I always found it the hardest part of the workout. I have always thought that something that tough must be doing my arms some good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->