Toning exercises?

sazzyb1985

Reaction score
Does anyone know what exercises are best for toning?I have lost 30lbs so far and i have another 54 to go, overall i am finding losing weight ok but i really haven't done any exercise yet, apart from running around after my lo! I have several exercise dvds but mostly they are the same thing which focus on losing weight and not on toning up.I am worried i will be left with really saggy skin if i don't start exercising soon and have no idea where to start!Thankyou in advance :)

pilates is really good for toning and strenghtening ur core

Yoga and pilates are my suggestions. If you are doing it correct both are a workout but great for toning

You can't "Tone" a muscle, you build it. Look into starting a weight training program. Your body will do amazing things.

I love pilates and yoga and have had great results with both, but I don't know if I would recommend just doing them off a DVD. If you've never done them, I think investing in a class would be really beneficial. You'll understand the moves better and will be able to ask questions and become more familiar with the techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->