Too cold!

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
How do you keep your LOs warm at night when it's so cold??! I think my LO is not sleeping so well because it's freezing, even though we have the heating on at night (but only quite low). She is in a sleeping bag, and has long sleeved vest, babygro and cardi on and last night I put a blanket over her too but she seemed so chilly and restless and her hands were SO cold. Am thinking of buying a heater for our room to try and keep in warmer but obviously don't want it to be TOO warm for her either :dohh: What do you all do?

Have you got a thermometer? They are great when trying to regulate room temperature. We then adjust the radiator accordingly. He is now quite happy in a vest, baby grow, a sheet and a blanket. They do get chilly hands, but this is their way of regulating their core tamperature.
Hope you all warm up soon!!

We've got a basic one which was showing 15 degrees last night. Our radiator is on the highest setting although our main heating thermosat is on 3 (out of 6) as we didn't really want to heat the whole house on high while we're in one room!!

Room temp should be between 17 and 21 i think! Its not her hands you should check its always her chest and back under her clothes, hope this helps x

Hey we have a thermonetor, and it at 4am its about 17.4 but i think its freezing lol. Jacob goes down with a vest, sleepsuit, I always put a pair of socks under sleep suit as i hate the thought of him having cold feet :lol: and i put stratch mittens on as jacob claws his face!! Then i wrap him in a blanket (swaddling) and then put him down with another lose blanket on top :) He seems fine with that, come summer time he wil be a bit older and i wont need to swaddle :) XxX

Our house is kept around 20... Jasmine wears an undershirt, polar fleece onesie, and then is wrapped in a flannel and then a polar fleece blanket. She is sometimes too hot in this.

leeons room drops to about 14 in the night and its so cold in his room but he doesnt sleep with blankets just throws them off and has got too big for his sleeping bag he wears fleece sleepsuits etc so i have to keep putting heating on too

My son loves it when its cold lol he sleeps much better :) but still hes in a polar fleece pj and socks for his feet ..as he wont sleep with any blankets (just like mom )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->