Too Comfortable in First Tri!

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Am I the only one? :lol:

I remember last pregnancy I was SO desperate to move into second trimester. It seemed like it took forever. I think I just decided at 12 weeks last time that I was near enough and promoted myself :haha:

This time my pregnancy is whizzing by! I can't believe by the end of next week I'll be going into my second trimester. It's too big and scary up there! I feel like I'm going to blink and baby will be snuggled up on my lap!

I am right there with you! :thumbup:

Last time, DH and I tried for ages with no luck, and then went through IVF. I knew the exact conception date as the blastocyst was put into my belly. I watched for every symptom, and first trimester seemed to take FOREVER.

This time was a complete surprise. I didn't even believe the positive tests until we had a scan 3 days after finding out we were pregnant, and we were already 8 weeks and 4 days along!

I am over 10 weeks now, so barely a week and half until we are in second trimester! :happydance:

I can't wait to feel the baby move in my belly, that is so awesome. Before I know it we will be back in that delivery room about to meet the new addition to our family!

Well, I still go on this first trimester board every day, and I'm 28 weeks along, so I apparently got pretty comfortable here, too. ;) This pregnancy is FLYING BY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->