Too early for a positive??? CD10

want2beamamma

Reaction score
I took Clomid days 2-6 of my cycle 100mg. I started takin OPK'S CD8.

Today is CD10 and I have what I THINK is a positive OPK. I have some EWCM and alot of cramping since yesterday. I am going for an IUI this cycle and have to call when I get a positive so that they can book me in for the next day... BUT I am worried it's a false positive and too soon. They are doing no other monitoring just OPK.

Here are some photos

1-CD8 am test negative
2-CD9- am test negative
3- CD9- pm test negative
4- CD10- am test positive????

Taking another tonight to see

Attachments

• IMG087.jpg
    IMG087.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG091.jpg
    IMG091.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
same thing happen to me i ovulate on cd14 and ovulated on cd10 this time . it looks like a positive . did you take anything to boost your ovulation ??

I took Clomid CD2-6... I am going for my IUI tomorrow if it's still positive in the AM!!

yeah that stuff and soy isoflavones can either bring ovulation early or delay it . looks like in both our cases it brought it on early . good luck though lovee .:dust:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Im also on CD9 and started doing O tests on CD7..
This is what i have so far...all done in the am-bout 10ish

Wondering if tomorrow's line is going to be darker...??

What do you think...??

Attachments

• IMAG0687.jpg
    IMAG0687.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
i think tomorrow will be darker, it isnt quite positive yet!

Thanks bazzb :flow:

I may even do another tonight just incase lol i have tonnes of OPK's so wont hurt!!
I am tryin to stick to the SMEP method...so we'll see how we go...

Where bouts are you in ur cycle..sorry im on my mobile and cant seem to see any tickers...

:dust: to us all

i just had a mc 2 weeks ago so I am just waiting to get back to "normal"
I had a scan today to make sure i passed all the tissue, just waiting to hear back from the doctors if that was clear.

Oh :flow: very sorry to hear...
Goodluck for next time then-and hope you get the all clear from the docs...

SMEP- sperm meets egg plan...recently read about it on here and on google so thought why not!!

Copy and pasted this for you :)

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

:dust:

Wow that's for the info! :) I will try once I get my first af
Gl to you

Thats okay, hope all goes well for you :flow:

Ill be back to see how we're all going soon
:dust:

that looks positive to me i took clomid cd3 for five days and i got a positive at Cd 11 good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->