Too early to be feeling crappy?

N

Neecee

I realise that I'm only coming up to half way through this pregnancy BUT I'm feeling really crappy today!:cry:

My skin is still a mess and I can't seem to keep up with the growth of my hair (not just on my head). I try to get exercise by walking part of the way to work every day, but this week my lower back has started to really hurt me and that 1/2 hour brisk daily walk is really the only exercise I seem to be getting.

I bought a swimming costume from mothercare yesterday and it looked HUGE but it fit me like a glove :sad2:

My chest has gone up to 40DD and I know there's still a lot more growing to do there and they already feel so heavy!

I get pains in my ribs now and I'm still suffering with trapped nerves if I sit down for too long.

All this at only 19/20 weeks? I still have the other half of this pregnancy to go - am I just being a wimp? My SIL keeps on telling me to stop whinging about things coz it's gonna get worse but I've just been feeling a bit crappy this week and I'm giving myself the right to rant about it.

I thank you.

oh hunni, so sorry you feel so crappy :hugs: you have every right to moan, pregnancy can be hard on you, at what ever stage :hugs:

I felt the same. I was so so tired it was making me feel so down. I couldnt be bothered to do my hair or makeup and i was upset about not being able to wear my old clothes. I just felt horrible all the time.

but i did feel better after a while.. not sure what made me feel better, i just felt better in myself. I hope you feel better soon, your not being a wimp.. pregnancy can be hard and its very long! not every day is a very happy day!

Thanks, I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself today. :( Gonna go cheer myself up with Thai for lunch...

aaaaah hun, i hear you, loud and clear.

Feeling all of that, in fact yesterday i went to get remeasured for a bra as my boobs were getting bruised and sore in my old ones.
I've always been a 32 D, so when she said 36 EE I almost cried.

Nothing fits, and why is there no maternity petite range??

I've bought all these new trousers and they literally traill around on the floor.... i look a mess :cry:

And skin... i feel 14 again...

Aint nothing glamorous with pregnancy over here!

Combine all the physical symptoms with a nicely timed mood swing, and I'll be in a funk for hours.
It's so hard to shake off and is compounded by the fact that I feel like a self-pitying, ungrateful twerp. Here I am with a healthy pregnancy, a fantastic husband, and a life full of blessings, and I dare to snivel and feel sorry for myself? Then I feel even worse, because I'm adding guilt on top of the bad mood, and so the spiral of grump continues!
Luckily, even mood swings are subject to the laws of physics: what goes down must go up? :)
I tend to feel really joyful and excited as much as I feel blue, so I use those times to not worry about all the physical moans and to just remember to enjoy all of this.
But catch me on the downside and I'm a miserable grump!

Ive been like that throughout the whole pregnancy....some women relish in it...i am not one of them!!

I made myself feel better today by having Pad Thai for lunch and clearing my credit card. I guess a full belly and less expense is always a good thing!

I have felt like that and worse every single day from 5 weeks onwards. And I hear there is more to come. In fairness I was worse when I had worse fatigue. I havnt left my house in weeks and in total once since 5 weeks pregnant i have felt that crap and been ill.

I cannot wait till the end of this. I want to be able to go out again and feel energized instead of a piece of shit.

On a good day I can get most the cleaning done and thats it. No energuy for anythnig else. On a bad day I am bed ridden and crying my eyes out. Its not good. trying to keep my sanity here.
And its boring as I dont work and couldnt in the state i am in as i cant even get fecking dressed most days!

I hope i wont feel like this after baby is born as i was so energetic and always out before. Total opposite of the person I used to be.

Sorry I needed a moan there to. :(

Sorry you girls are all feeling so crappy. I don't suppose it'll help any but I feel crap all the time too! I think we are maybe the unlucky ones who get to bypass all the enjoyable bits of pregnancy in favour of all the crap bits. But maybe when we get our LOs we'll be so over the moon not to be pregnant anymore that it'll be impossible for us to get PND!

I have felt like that and worse every single day from 5 weeks onwards. And I hear there is more to come. In fairness I was worse when I had worse fatigue. I havnt left my house in weeks and in total once since 5 weeks pregnant i have felt that crap and been ill.

I cannot wait till the end of this. I want to be able to go out again and feel energized instead of a piece of shit.

On a good day I can get most the cleaning done and thats it. No energuy for anythnig else. On a bad day I am bed ridden and crying my eyes out. Its not good. trying to keep my sanity here.
And its boring as I dont work and couldnt in the state i am in as i cant even get fecking dressed most days!

I hope i wont feel like this after baby is born as i was so energetic and always out before. Total opposite of the person I used to be.

Sorry I needed a moan there to. :(

:hugs:

Sorry you girls are all feeling so crappy. I don't suppose it'll help any but I feel crap all the time too! I think we are maybe the unlucky ones who get to bypass all the enjoyable bits of pregnancy in favour of all the crap bits. But maybe when we get our LOs we'll be so over the moon not to be pregnant anymore that it'll be impossible for us to get PND!

:hugs:Are you still sick? That'd be the killer for me. Aww hope we all feel better soon!

:hugs:Are you still sick? That'd be the killer for me. Aww hope we all feel better soon!

Yep still nauseous. Had blood and pee tests which were all normal. Not very surprising as I was sure it was just my rum luck but does mean there is nothing for me to help!

I am still throwing up to. Its terrible. I know people that did the whole way through which dosnt help saying I know.

And another thing, what happened to the raging sex drive that got me up the duff in the first place? Isn't that meant to be back in 2nd tri?:shrug:

Ha! Raging sex drive?? He should be so lucky! :rofl:

He kissed goodbye to his little sex kitten the day the blue line appeared!

:hugs: I just want this to be over and hurry up about it :lol:

no I am so not up for sex :( I tried it and I was like a bag of potatoes and felt so dam unsexy and was worried about damaging baby. Flippen kiss good bye to everything and apparently this is the time you shold be enjoying !

Sorry to those ladies still suffering sickness. I was lucky in that regard. But I seem to constantly have one ache or a pain or another, enough to feel run down most days. The last week or so I've started having trouble finding a comfortable sleeping position and have now come down with a cold :cry:

I have a cold too. And I can't seem to get comfortable at night at all! I might have to get one of those long pillow things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->