too early to be this emotional? am i alone??

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
I feel like I'm so easily angered or on the verge of some melt down. Everything irritates me as if I were a child with tantrums. I try very hard to recognize it but I still need that moment to cool off. I feel like it's easy too early for me to be like this already. I feel so bad and don't know what you do. Anyone else going through this?

I was the same way!! I could rip out my hair, punch a wall or scream!! I was just so angry at everything I the beginning! It seems to have calm down for me at this point but I do have some moments=/

I was super emotional really early on, but in my case everything made me cry. I don't think it's too early!

I can't imagine being like this for months. I know my DH thinks I'm either crazy or overdoing it because it is so early.

That was my first symptom with my daughter! We had just gotten engaged, and I told my fiance I wanted to hire a wedding planner, and he said he didn't think it was necessary he thinks I would be great at planning everything. I burst into tears! A couple of weeks later when I got my BFP he was like "so that's why you were crying about the wedding planner!"

And this time it was similar...definitely something bordering on rage very early on. I was snapping at everyone at work, I actually took a week off to sit at home and try to relax. I got my BFP toward the end of my staycation.

This is always my first pregnancy symptom, which I start feeling directly after implantation, before I can get a positive test. You're a normal, pregnant human. You're gonna make mistakes and say things you don't mean. Ask everyone to be extra patient with you and to not take it personally. Try to think before you speak, which is harder said than done when our pregnancies are making us feel this way. I always have problems with everyone when I'm pregnant, and I just can't change the way I feel!

Now that you mention it, the lay week I could honestly lash out at someone especially in work! It never really occurred that's what it could be, I just thought I was encountering more annoying people than usual :rofl:

I was also really emotional very early on. I think I burst into tears because I dropped a can of coke at one point! It was the mood swings that made me actually take a test

Being emotional was my first symptom as well. Before I had found out, I had a panic attack at my workplace over nothing in front of my boss (I had walked in to her office when I began to have it because I couldn't breathe right) and then thought my job was getting to me and maybe I should quit if it was affecting me that much! Then, the next day I had found out I was just pregnant. :) Your fine, completely normal! I also scared the crap out of my boss, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->