Too early to tell my dad on Father's Day?

alyssa.s

Reaction score
Hey all,

I got pregnant back in March and told my parents right away! Sadly that ended in a chemical and telling them that I wasn't pregnant anymore was rough. My mom had a second trimester miscarriage after she had me so she didn't think it was a big deal in comparison

Anyway I am pregnant again, I want to tell my immediate family by giving my dad and hubbys dad cute Father's Day gifts. I will be about 5 weeks 4 days on Father's Day. What do you guys think?

I wouldn't personally. We've had three losses in total, so we don't tell family until 12 weeks now. I guess I'd decide based on whether you'd tell them if you had another loss.

I don't think it's ever too early to tell family. Stranger And friends are a different story, but family can be a great support system in case you do miscarry. I think Father's Day would be a great way to announce it! If your still being cautious though, I would just throw in a "now it's still too early and anything can happen, but we are being positive!"

We told family as soon as she knew last time. It's not too early to tell close family at all :)

I agree, never too early to tell family/v. close friends. I'd also go along the lines of what moomoo said, with it still being early and that anything can happen but that you're remaining positive.

Congratulations x

Personally, I think it's never to early to tell anyone! Every baby deserves to be celebrated even if just for a short time and if I did loose the baby I would want a lot of support. My last two I made announcements the moment I found out I was pregnant haha. Enjoy it, it's an exciting time and gives you more positivity in pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->