Too early to test?

Jennyxoxo

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo and I'm going crazy! I'm tired, having headaches with some nausea...is it all in my head? Am I just looking for signs? I'm trying so hard not to think about it but that's not working. Is it too soon to test? I defintely need some feedback!!

Well I tested last nite anyway...bfn :( I'm trying not to get to disappointed. I know it was way too early to test.

I am 10 DPO today, tested yesterday too mainly curiousity driven - BFN. Let's try again in a few days. AF is due on Dec 6th for me. I'll test that day if it doesn't show. I hope i can wait. God luck.

I'll pray for us both :) af is due 12/6 for me too! I'm not sure but I think I'm starting to get cramps? Darn it! Also my bbs are hurting too...keep me posted on how your feeling too!

Feeling bloated mostly, nothing else for now. I bought a pack of two Clear blue digital test today, I will test tomorrow or sunday, it is quite expensive and won't want to waste it testing too early.

How are you feeling today?

Im feeling pretty bloated too, bbs hurting BAD,a bit cranky..all the signs that af is about to show :( I went to the $store and bought an ept. Couldn't wait so i took it today--bfn. I need to be patient. I really thought i was pregnant too. Who knows, may I am (that's me trying to be postive).
Well, let me when test...or af comes...

I tested on Saturday, BFN and then this morning, still BFN. I'm wondering what is happening? No AF, sore boobs. Did I test too early? AF was due on 6th.

Me too! Very sore boobs, no af yet, due yesterday...I thought it was coming too. I kind of have cramps - like kind of sharp pains that go away. I've tested like 3 times already (I'm obsessed...hehe) the last time was 12/5...bfn :( so now I'm going to hold off till 12/9 if i can! I'll be thinking of you!

I couldn't wait! Just tested and got a BFP!!! And my husbands not even answering the phone...I'll have to call my mom!!

I couldn't wait! Just tested and got a BFP!!! And my husbands not even answering the phone...I'll have to call my mom!!

Hey I know this is a little, old, but you have just brought my hopes up! I tested this morning, at 8dpo and bfn...how many dpo were you 10? and a bfp?

Awesome! Congrats!!! Sooo happy for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->