Too faint for approx 12dpo?

Thank you all so so much. I’ve not tested again, but constantly freaking myself out worrying something is wrong! So hard being pregnant again. Really trying to relax but not going so well! I’ve had a bit of nausea but want morning sickness to properly so I know things are fine! Am exhausted and have a few other on and off symptoms. I just wish I knew what was happening! I feel like either way i could cope, but not knowing is so difficult xx

Will you book an early scan? I've had two previous losses so I always book a private scan for around 7 weeks. It really helps put my mind at ease.

Red my first pregnancy was full of symptoms - I felt awful. This time I barely know I’m pregnant. Didn’t have any sickness really, no real cravings/aversions - just felt normal. Still do!

Every pregnancy is different, you might feel totally normal all the way through!

I second the early scan though, given your history they should certainly give one to you to ease your mind.

Omg congrats!! Have you told your IVF clinic?

Honestly I panicked like mad after I found out I was pregnant this time, just sat waiting for my pregnancy symptoms to kick in and I know mine don’t really start till around 6 weeks. In my last pregnancy they were virtually none existent, so I was incredibly nervous. But they started last week at about 5 1/2 weeks and gradually getting stronger, I’m feeling so exhausted, dizzy and sickly and the taste in my mouth is already driving up the wall.

I also had my early scan today at 6+5 and saw baby with hb xx

Best of luck Hun and congrats xx

Hey sorry for late reply.
Feeling very shakey and nervous about everything still. Symptoms come and go. Have tested again and they are getting darker but I still constantly convince myself it’s all over. Run out of tests now too so don’t have that to reassure me and don’t want to buy anymore! As I know they can make me so upset when it’s really all fine!
I could book in for an early scan at our hospital although they wouldn’t scan for about a week and a half as I’m only about 4.5/5 weeks ish now. I still don’t want to tell them though, as haven’t told the ivf clinic yet as I’m so worried if this ends we’d lose our funding. Although I’m also worried as if it does end I really want testing to see if they can find a reason! Honestly I’m all over the place and driving myself mad! Don’t know what to do! I don’t know if I want a scan really. I am really struggling with being pregnant again. Don’t get me wrong I want this so bad, just wish this was the first time and I didn’t have all the heartbreak xx

Hi my lovely
Just finished reading all of this.
What a journey you have been on and I am si sorry about ure losses my heart goes out to you.
U are definitely pregnant now hon them tests have gotten darker and darker and are now blazing positives which shows ure HCG is going up.
I can understand you being scared sweetheart the first trimester is so hard and I dont think we ever stop worrying esp when u have had previous Misscariges.
I did nothing but worry up until I got to around 14 weeks and I started to relax a bit. But even now at 20+1 I still worry here and there.
I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to you. Ure tests looks so amazing and are progressing beautifully.
Prayers for a very sticky beany and a very healthy and happy 9 months <3

How far would you need to be for them to do testing if it went wrong? Can you not book a private scan? Where do you live? In Ireland and UK they are quite reasonably priced.

Thank you suggerhoney.
3boys - they would scan from 6 weeks, although I think I would want to wait until I’m at least 7 so there is more chance of seeing a heart beat. We had a private scan last time but they only do external ones so I think they only do them after about 8/9 weeks in my area.

Every morning I wake up and the first thing I do is check if I’m bleeding. All day I’m checking. I’m getting so upset and feel all shakey and anxious which isn’t good for me or the potential little one. I think I’m going to go to the doctors on Tuesday after the bank holiday. I think I need to ask for some mental health support to get through this. I also think that if this isn’t our sticky one, I don’t want to do ivf anyway as I just don’t think I can stand being pregnant again. It’s crazy - I know this either will or won’t continue. There’s nothing I can do but wait, and if I want a baby this is what I have to keep doing. So why can I not just relax?! It’s out of my control. I know that I have literally everything I can to give this the best chance. I can’t do anything else and if it doesn’t work out then I’m used to that, so why am I getting so upset! Xx

Red, huge congratulations :cloud9: I know you're worried but things are looking so positive :)

Early pregnancy is so hard at the best of times. I think you are so right to put some mental health plans in place to help. Double check with your private scan place here they will attempt external from 6 weeks and only do internal if they can’t see. I’ve always been able to see externally from 6 weeks. But you are right to wait until at least 7 weeks as that way you’ll know for sure one way or another. I went too close to 6 weeks and they said that the hb was a little on the low side and it could go either way. Thankfully when I went back all looked ok but it was a week of torture that old could of done without x

Got a 2-3 on a digi today and the tests are getting darker - I’m pleased as it’s morning urine which is normally a lot lot lighter for me, but I’ve been so anxious all weekend as I couldn’t test as I didn’t have any and the chemist was shut due to bank holiday, that I didn’t want to wait to this afternoon.
Booked a doctors appointment this afternoon so am going to get the clexane prescription and make it official. Hubby and I spoke, and I think if this ends I wouldn’t be in the right headspace to start ivf anyway so I think it’s the right thing to do. Still very worried though! We’ve said if the doctors appointment goes ok today we’ll phone and arrange the scan for about 2 weeks time - I’ll be 7 weeks by then so hopefully if everything is ok we will see a nice heartbeat.
I know I’m never going to be able to relax after last time. But I am surprised how bad I’m getting so quick. I’ve had to work from home today as I was too scared to go to the office in case I started bleeding there.
I really really appreciate everyone’s support xx

So pleased for you! I hope at some point you can relax a little more :)

Aww mama i truly think all is ok... try to enjoy the fact that at this moment you are pregnant and he/she needs you to be healthy and happy so that lil bean can thrive!!! Stay positive either way there's nothing more you can do but take care!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->