Too good to be true!!!!

Sophie,

I hope everything is ok. Please let us know how you are doing.

Love Suz :hugs:

aww Sophie :hugs: thinking bout you xx

Sophie PLEASE go to hospital NOW ...

Dont make the same near fatel mistake i did its not worth it, especially if your in pain.

love Imi
xxx

Hugs and Glue
xxx

Just seen this Sophie.

I am very sorry. and am thinking of you lots.

chin up babe.

x x x x

Sophie hope you've gotten to the hospital to make sure everythings ok, not saying its the same but things happened so quickly with Imi better to be on the safe side rather than wait it out. Hope your feeling ok hunny, Im so so sorry, lots of cuddles coming your way :hugs:

:cry: thank u so much everyone it means alot to me!
I have a scan booked for tomorrow at 10.40 so will let u know how i get on! I know that ive had a m/c though cos of the ammount i lost yesterday, ivwe had no more bleedin nor pain! the pain only lasted a little bit just like AF pain!
Ive been told though if i do have servere pain to ring an ambulance and to not mess around but i feel fine just angry one min an upset thr next!
Thanks though girls i really do mean it when i say it means alot to me!
Its funny how things pan out! one min im so exited im gettin married i get my BFP then the next min its like someones stuck a pin in me an ive deflated!
xx

Oh Sophie babe this is such a fucking time for you I feel for you so much :hugs: You relax & I will be thinking of you in the morning x

Only just seen this. Just wanted to say I am thinking of you :)

:hugs: :hugs:

xx

Sophie, I hope it all works out for you tomorrow...... :hugs: Suz

Sophie,

Don't panic! I bled at 13 weeks and passed clots four inches in size. The bleeding lasted for four weeks. I had a scan two days after the bleeding started and my expectatins were as yours are but OH was still very positive. You Just don't know what is going on until the scan. Fingers crossed for you!

Thinking about you this morning Sophie & I know Imi is too

:hugs:

x

Been thinking about you this morn hun
:hugs: :hugs:

thank u all so much!
just as i expected though a complete m/c!
Im goin back to docs tomorrow an im gonna see about goin on the pill for a while cos i cant stand to go through this again! I should really thank my lucky stars that im alright after whats happened to poor Imi (hoping ur ok hunny) yet i still feel a sense of anger/sadness, which is only to be expected i spose! I will stick around here even though im no longer TTC if use will have me :)
Thanks once again!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->