Too good to be true!!!!

Oh Sophie no matter how other peoples situation is the pain & the heartache of loosing a pregnancy/child is still the same babe :hugs: I am so sorry you have had to go through this again at the time it should be your happiest :(

Of course we will have you :hugs:

You take it easy & don't make any rash decisions yer hunny x x x

Aww hun, i am so sorry for you loss :hugs:

Of course we will still have you it wouldn't be the same without you :D

Try and rest as much as you can(easier said than done i know) you have a big day ahead of you very soon

So sorry babe & you best stick around! :hugs: x

Hi Hun.

Ive only just seen this. Blind i know.

:hugs: to you . I cant pretend to know what your going through, but of course even if your not currently ttc there's no reason for you not to be here. Just think theres only a few days till your wedding, and even though you say you r not happy now, just wait til saturday :)

Aw Sophie

So so sorry to read this. Sending you big hugs :hugs:

H

xx

Big hugs Sophie :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. I really hope you can still enjoy your big day , you've been planning ot for so long. Please don't feel you have to leave us. You will be missed if you go. Take care. Best Wishes for your wedding day.

Sophie my thoughts are with you.

I suffered a complete miscarriage this time last year.

:hugs:

Sorry to hear your news Sophie.

I think it's a good idea to pause after something like that, let your body recover.

Then when you think you're ready get dancin

Best of luck.

Sophie, I am so sorry to hear the news. :hugs:

And Kisses.....Suz

Sophie

Sending you lots of love and hugs!

I cant be sure if I properly M/C June but it was horendousley painful so think I did,but was pregnant in July so bear that in mind although I know you are not trying. The anger is good,let that out it will help you hunny,my thoughts really are with you. please do have a lovely christmas though.

Take care
bex

:cry: thank u all so much for ur support an hugs it really does help!
Im feelin ok today not so angry! Ive got lots to do over the next couple of days got to get some make up, tights, and something to wear the next day at breakfast got to have somethin new me thinks! Havin my nails done friday so ll be kept really busy!
I still have the rash on my arm its on the side just by my wrist so ive got to look for somethin to cover that today dunno what though!
anyway gonna try catch up on some posts!
:hugs:

Oh im really sory to hear your sad news Sophie. I completely understand the pain of a MC, its heart breaking. Please dont give up hope, im sure everything will work out for you.
Concentrate on a fantastic day this weekend. It wil be fantastic, and we cant wait to see piccies. big hugs (((hugs))) x

Sophie im so sorry to hear your news ....

Even though it hurts so much right now i hope you can enjoy your BIG day! Enjoy the best you can and remember you are marrying the man you love :)

Hugs and kisses

Imi
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back