too similair? urgent!

SVT1991

Reaction score
So my husband want ellie I want kaitlyn, we already have one girl called lilly, what do u think? Im stressing out stuck playing with both names shes 2 days old so far., thanks!!

Congratulations!

I do think Ellie and Lilly are quite similar, I'm not sure I'd go with that. Kaitlyn works though I think. Although consider nn's as DD has a Caitlin in her class who gets called Linnie!

I mean they are quite similiar but not too similiar that it's strange or anything. Both names are very nice.

Congrats on your daughter x

How about Ella I stead of Ellie, just makes it sound a little different to Lilly?? You could still use Ellie as her nn xx

Yes, Ellie & Lilly are quite similar!

Perhaps a longer name... with Ellie as a nickname? Eliana, Ellison, Elizabeth, etc.

Or Ella & Lilly as PP suggested!

Otherwise I think I would go with Kaitlyn. Congrats!!

Ellie is a lovely name but I think it is just too similar to the sound of Lilly. I know I get my dog and my baby's name mixed up already, and that's just because they both start with the same letter... If I had a Lilly and an Ellie I would constantly be tongue tied :haha:

I agree, they are quite similar. Although Kaitlyn Ellie has a nice ring to it!

How about Ella I stead of Ellie, just makes it sound a little different to Lilly?? You could still use Ellie as her nn xx

I like this suggestion. I think Ellie & Lilly are too similar.

Thanks everyone we have finally agreed on kaitlin ellie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->