Too skinny ?

1st_baby

Max has 2 cousins
luccas ( 5months 18lbs/bf only)
Louis Felix (2 months 15lbs/bf only)

Max himself is 15lbs and bottle fed + solids 3 times a day. he got BF for 4 months and decided that was enough for himself ! he is always and i do mean always kicking and moving around ..hyperactive already :dohh: he babbles non stop and is soo advanced for his age according to the DR..:happydance:

Yet every time we visit the family they say "oh hes soo skinny" or "he looks sicky you sure hes eating?" and the one i hate the most is "you should force the boob on him till hes at least 6 months " I swear I leave there so down and feeling like bad mom :cry: I dont know what to think anymore :hissy: he eats like a pig he eats 6 onz each feeding plus his solids .

Is he too skinny ?theres a pic of the 3 babies
lucas, max, louis felix for comparison

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 18
  • luccas.jpg
    luccas.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
All babies are different and carly and ella are the same. Carly has always been 'skinny' its only been this year she has started to fill out and she is 3.
Even the HV kept asking if i was feeding her ! Course i bloody was!
Every baby around me is lot bigger then ella aswell.
I wouldnt worry ;)

like ookayoo said all babies r diff
max looks fine he nearly weighs as much as sam he is 1 this month and sam weighs 19lb so i would worry

looks ok to me. if doc is happy then thats all that matters.

I see some rolls on him! He looks perfect.

wow max and louis look really alike.

He looks fine though hun, dont worry about it

xxx

My son Landon is 10 months old, and at his 9 month appointment weighed only 19 pounds! He eats like a little heffer, and was forumla fed since birth as I couldn't breastfeed. To add to his, he's in the 97th percentile for height which equals one string bean looking baby :rofl:. Everyone is different, so try not to worry too much if you know he's eating enough.

Yes max & louis look alike :) poor luois dosent like being held or touched :( he will be happy on his back or tummy but dont dare pick him up weird huh?

He looks fine to me, happy and healthy isnt that all that matters, my two boys were completely different, at 11 months Dec was 23lbs and at 11 months Dan was 28lbs !!! So each and every baby is different even ones from the same family!!! Lol

See the reason they think hes too skinny is im italian and married a french guy so to them my son dosent eat as much lol since italians are always but always eating

he looks perfectly fine hun. at 4mths callum only weighed 14.4. aslong as hes eating and hes happy. Just ignore what others say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->