Too tired to go out with friends, feel horrible :(

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
I feel like such a bad friend, am having to cancel things all the time on weeknights with friends as I am too tired to go! Was meant to go out tonight for dinner for a friend's birthday, but have had to cancel as I am so tired that I don't think I will last the whole dinner! I know my friend's will understand, but it doesn't stop me from feeling bad :(

I feel like this too but I never go out so when I do have something going on I make myself go. I also sit at home with the kids a lot alone and tired or not if I don't go I'm going to lose it!

I'm really tired too! But it's sort of all day long so I feel awful when hubby comes home from work and nothing has been done as I'm so exhausted :(

Don't feel guilty, please! It's normal to feel tired especially during the third trimester. I also feel tired of going out with friends so I spend most of the time at home with my family. I felt like that while pregnant with my first child as well, and as I said, I guess it's normal for most of us in the third trimester.

I feel the same! None of my friends have babies so dont understand, i might look boring but i need my sleep or cant function!!!!

Don't be hard on yourself. Doing anything besides loafing about the house has become a total ordeal for me. Who knew carrying around a baby could be so tiring. How do you do this with kids?!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->