Took 10mIU pregnancy test at 10dpo and negative

b0obearx0

Reaction score
I took a 10mIU pregnancy test this morning at 10dpo and I got a BFN so I was wondering even though its so sensitive could it still be to early? Also I have read online about a lot of false negatives.. So I'm gonna wait till AF is due and test with a good test.

it could be yes i would use first responce i got a darker line on them than i did the internet chapies ;) good luck xxx

Yes, could be too early. Was it a frer? With #2 I didnt get a postive until 14 dpo and I got blood drawn that day as well and my hcg was only 14! Everything went fine though.

I read reviews online & saw that the internet cheapies give a lot of false negatives. I have 1 Early First Response & 2 E.P.T digitals.. So I I'm not sure which is better out of them two

No it was pregnancy test strips I bought from online so not sure how accurate they are

Ok, so I bought internet strips that were 10MIU. Did not work at all! I kept getting negatives, so I bought a FRER and definate positives on frer. So I took another 10miu strip to see and still negative!! I dont think they work well at all!! They are def not 10miu, maybe 100 miu!

Yes I read that from a lot of people on the reviews AFTER I bought them so I was kinda disappointed, I'm gonna test with the FRER the day AF is due :)

I too used the internet test strips 10miu and got a BFN...I knew that something was going on in my body and went out and bought a few of the First Response early tests and got an undoutable BFP!! And just to see if the other tests would be positive I tested with ALL of the left over 10miu strips and they were neg! I was shocked and confused but it was confirmed by doctors blood test this morning!!!
I dont recommend the 10miu ones but the regular ones test strips that you can can get online work well but you will see a darker more conviencing line on the First Response :)
Baby Dust to All!

I too used these at 10 & 11 dpo and got negative but got faint positive at 12dpo.. 10 dpo is still early so dont give up hope yet :)

It depends when implantation was, or even you ovulation date might be out a little so

I used internet strip tests 'one-step' they are called, bought from amazon.

They are 10mi, and I got my bfp at 10dpo morning with fmu and also a positive at 3pm.

Good luck! You are definitely not out yet!:flower:

I wouldn't worry I got mine at 13 dpo and that was with a tesco digital test. I'd wait if I was u. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->