Took a pregnancy test...

furbabies

Reaction score
...and it was positive!

Can't believe it. We've only been trying a couple of months and to be honest I wasn't expecting it to happen this quickly. I've been feeling "unwell" since New Years Day - vomiting, nausea, tiredness - but had put it down to a stomach bug. However, when certain smells have made me feel nauseous over the last few days I realised that it wasn't just a bug so decided to take a test.

Going to try and see my GP this week to get everything confirmed and hopefully find out how far along I am as I have no idea - I haven't had a period since coming off the pill at the end of October so can't even guess.

Congrats! You might find they still go from your lmp and book you in for a scan. They did that with my last pregnancy even though I knew I clearly wasn't the 8wks further along they thought! Good luck and let us know what they say!

Congratulations!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :wohoo:

Thanks everyone. Haven't been on here much since I took the test as I'm always exhausted when I get in from work.

I had my first appointment with the midwife last week & received an appointment for a scan in two weeks (which feels like ages away) so still don't know how far along I am xx

Good luck at the scan! Don't forget to update us when you get the chance!

Thanks everyone. Scan is tomorrow morning so will post an update afterwards. Fingers crossed everything is okay & I'm 12 weeks or over so I can start telling people.

Congratulations , hope scan went well can't wait to see how far you are :)x

Well we had the scan & unfortunately it wasn't good news. The baby had failed to develop although my body still thought I was pregnant. I am now experiencing a delayed miscarriage although have not started bleeding yet. We have another appointment at the hospital next week so if nothing has happened by then we'll have to go down the medication or operation route.

Of all the things we thought would happen on Tuesday this was not one of them. We're devastated & the waiting for something to happen is awful but I just keep thinking that at least there is no baby so it is just the sac etc I'll be losing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->