Took another test

vixi

Reaction score
I took another test this morning. It has been 5 days since my last test and this one came out negative as well. It was a very faint negative line. I'm rather sad, but there isn't anything that I can do about it. If I was pregnant, I'm pretty sure it would have shown up by now. Maybe one day I'll be able to give my son a sibling. I feel kind of stupid and embarrassed, thinking that I was pregnant. :oops:

However, there's still something not right with my body, so I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow as planned. I'm still without my period, but once in a while very little blood will come out. Along with that are sharp pains and sometimes my muscles feel as if they're being pulled (near the scar from my c-section). I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I hear something. Hopefully he'll wanna see me so that he can shed some light on my problem. This is very abnormal for me...

Don't feel stupid Vixi many of us have been there with abnormal cycles & happenings too. Its very confusing :hugs:

Don't say maybe ... just have to wait for it to be 'that day' thats all.

Good luck with the GP hope they can work out what may be causing this unusal happenings for you x

Good Luck with your GP, please let us know what happens. :hugs:

Ah hope things with the Dr go well, and you WILL have the sibling for your son!

Well, I called my Dr.'s office this morning and tried to get in today. But since I only had $75.00 of the $215.00 that it's going to cost me, the nurse didn't wanna see me. I'm sorry, but I am mad right now. I explained everything that has been going on concerning my problem, and that this isn't normal for me. I also told her that I already waited a week and that I wanted to get seen, but that I only have $75.00 and that's being taken away from bills. She then said "Ok, so would you like to schedule to be seen whenever you have all of the money?" heh... I can't count how many times I told her I wanted to be seen today. One of two things are what I see happening...

1) It'll go away on it's own
2) It'll get worse and I'll start bleeding a lot

The only thing the Dr will wanna do is take blood work to the lab and see if I'm pregnant. I guess I'm going to have to wait it out. If it goes away by next Monday, then I'll cancel my appointment. If it gets worse and the bleeding increases by a lot, then I'll obviously have to go to the ER. Because we all know that I can't count on my Dr. seeing me if I don't have the exact amount.

So disappointed in them...

You have to pay to see a nurse or your GP?! :shock:

I cant beleive that hun.... Vixi, where are you from. In know that here in the USA you can not refuse medical treatment or being seen by a doctor just because you cant afford to pay. Hun, go to emergancy then or just go to the doctor and demand to be seen. They cant just not see you because you cant pay. :hugs:

I have to pay to see the Dr. I called my mom because I was upset, and she said to go to the ER. But then she got to thinking and said that she could pay for the rest of it. So I called and rescheduled for tomorrow at 3pm. Yay!!! I was going to go to the ER this afternoon because I want to be seen a.s.a.p, but it's nice to actually go to my Dr.'s office. He doesn't work on Tuesdays, so the nurse will have to see me. Which is totally fine, because all they're going to do is take a blood sample and maybe a urine test.

Oh, and I live in Texas. I moved here from California, so my family is in California. Which makes going through this so much harder.

Well Im glad you are going to be seen :hugs: But really, they dont have the right to not see you if you cant pay. They should just bill you. :hugs: good luck for tomorrow hun.

(What part of California are your parents from. Im in Sacramento)

I'm really glad that I'm being seen as well. I'm a little relieved, but I'm still afraid. heh...

My mom, bothers + sisters (as well as her children) all live in Manteca (Central Valley). But my dad lives in Fremont with his gf/roommate and her two girls. Plus, my uncle and his gf live in San Jose. lol... sorry, but you asked. :p

It's really nice to have this forum, you guys have no idea. My boyfriend is so not supportive of me. He thinks it's all in my head and that I'm just paranoid. So if I talk to him about my problem, then he'll just criticize or make unnecessary comments. And up until today, my mom never knew because I didn't want her to be disappointed if I told her that I thought I was pregnant. If I was, she would have been disappointed at first, but she would have also been supportive through the whole thing.

P.S.
I didn't know Dr.'s couldn't refuse to see you. I know that's with Emergency Rooms, but I wasn't aware that it was the same rule for Dr.'s

My Husbands Dad lives in Freemon/Union City I know where Manteca is....

:hugs: Glad you can find support here. Double check your state rules, but I know here, you cant be refused....

I've heard of those cities, but I have no idea where they are. hehe

I've been to Sacramento before. It's a pretty long drive from Manteca. I rode there on a motorcycle once, so it wasn't as long as whenever I rode back in a car. Have you been to Manteca before?

Yeah...Ive been there....I went once to the Manteca Water Slides and went camping. Got attacked by a bird while I was riding my bike...I think I got too close to the nest...:rofl:

lol... how not so fun! :rofl:

I was at a friend's baptism about 6 years ago (wow, it doesn't seem that long ago...) and everyone gathered around outside in the backyard. Two of my friends and I were standing in front of the guests as we were singing a song that the baptized girl wanted us to sing. And while we were in the middle of the song, I felt this feeling on my shoulder like someone hit me. I thought it was my friend playing with me, so I quickly looked at her and then once I noticed it wasn't her, I looked at my shoulder. Then I discovered what really hit me... a freakin' bird poo'd on me. lol... :dohh:

I was trying SO hard not to laugh, but I couldn't hold it all in. Everyone was looking at me all hateful, because they thought I was being disrespectful and laughing at the baptism. Now I tend to walk really fast or run whenever a bird is flying over me.

I can happily say that I have never been pooped on by a bird.

SUZ- I WENT TO BAND CAMP FOR FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT! haha! I didn't play flute though, I was a flag girl :rofl:

I was a flag girl my last year.. :lol:

Really??? HOORAY!!! Ex-colorguard-ees should always be friends, lol. We are a dying breed, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->