Torturing myself :(

missk1989

Reaction score
We started out NTNP in August and it has slowly progressed to us actively TTC. We have remained reasonably relaxed just having sex every other day as soon as my period is over until it begins again.

This month it feels different. I cant stop myself thinking about it. We talk about names and I have just caught myself looking at baby clothes. I have researched all the maternity leave documents at my workplace and worked out how ,much we could afford for me to work afterwards when having 2 in childcare. It is going to be another 3 weeks until I know if am PG but i cant stop thinking about it!

The only thing I can think is that somehow if we get PG this month we will have conceived on the same week of the year that we did with DS 3 years apart!
Anyone else driving themselves mad?

Ntnp is on hold for me but totally understand where you're coming from, no matter how much I want to I can't shut my brain off from baby thoughts.

I am doing the same thing. I am trying to not obsess but it is hard. Just keep looking stuff until on the Internet. It's hard to wait.

I'm the same, when we first started ttc I was thinking about it all the time but then I kind of just relaxed for a good few months and just let it be but this last cycle I was obsessed again with symptoms checking etc but think that might be because it was my first month of agnus cactus and I wanted results straight away but know it can take 3 months

Just want to go back to not obsessing again as I was so much more relaxed which helped with the whole ttc

I feel you, I'm obsessing so much it's making me upset..

I'm the same. It's so hard just to relax about it all and go with the flow. It's like as soon as you decide that you are ttc a switch is flicked and now obsess over every little detail.

We aren't even TTC until April & I'm already obsessing with my cycles & ovulation it's driving me a bit insane lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->