Totally Backwards Sleep and Wake Schedule... Advice?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, since about my second tri, I have been feeling completely drained all day until about 5 o'clock, then all of the sudden I'm awake, alert, and rearring to go, until like 4 or 4 am!!!! What is going on? Then when I do go to bed, when I wake in the morning I literally feel as though I'm waking up from surgery in post opt! Even when I force myself into bed before midnight. Does anyone else feel like this? How have you coped? I'm so worried about being able to take care of the baby with me on this ridiculous sleep schedule. I don't want to make any more exhausting than necessary. What do I do to fix it, I only have 40 days till did. Will it just correct itself?:wacko::shrug::wacko:

No advice hun. Sorry. I'm going through something similar. For the last few weeks, I can sleep no longer than 15min at a time. all night long I wake every 15-20 then it takes another 15-20 minutes to get back to sleep. Sometimes (like tonight) I just can't go back to sleep. Mine is just from being super uncomfortable.
I'd like to guess that your sleep cycle will correct itself or at least baby might be in the same schedule.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"