totally confused... anyone?? help!!

stephg83

Reaction score
Ok so during my tww my boobs got swollen and veiny and sore.. I was bloated and gasy.. And nauseous.. My AF finally reared its ugly head 4 days LATE.. My AF has now stopped after only 3days?? 😶
Day 1 af was normal then day 2 was normal and day 3 hardly a thing... Only when I wiped.. But now nothing!! I had done test when I was late and all bfn!
The day before af my cp was really high and today it is still really high!!
Am I having a wacky cycle or could I of had a chemical or what......
I'm so lost right now!!

Oh I forgot to say boobs are still swollen and veiny but not really sore like they were...

I've had this happen. Bleeding the amount you get with AF even if just a couple days and late with a BFN test sounds like you're just stressed or it's a weird cycle. There's a good chance AF will be heavier again tomorrow, so be prepared. Hope all is well and you can start ttc again soon!!

That's kind of what I thought but I knew there would be someone on here that would of had similar xx everyone here is so lovely n helpful xx thank you starryjune xx

Just so used to my cycles always being the same.... Lol

Just so used to my cycles always being the same.... Lol

Yeah, my cycle right now is totally throwing me off. My temps have been all over the place although they finally are showing a semi-normal luteal phase pattern. I got two +OPK, 24 hours apart, and I'm at least 9DPO (FF says 11) with virtually NO usual PMS symptoms like sore boobs - just insane hunger which started today and a horrible lower backache. Oh, and my skin is breaking out and dry... must just be the winter/change of season (West Coast finally got winter this past month) but it's hard for me not to think what if...

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun and I hope you get your bfp this cycle... Be sure to keep updated xx good luck 🌠 🌠 🌠

My body has gone crazy... Today I feel really sick again and have horrendous back ache.. And I have af type cramps but no more af!! Confused.com lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->