Totally Confused OPK's getting darker, Still pos HPT

downwardsun

Reaction score
I had a natural miscarriage on august 15th. My doctor has been testing my HcG. The last number was 133 a week ago. The nurse wants me to get another blood draw this week.

I have been using the Answer OPK's since august 16th and they were negative. The past two days they have started getting darker. Todays test is almost positive and I am sure it will show positive tomorrow. I was thrilled that I was getting back to normal so quickly. I bought some FRER and took one tonight to make sure that line was fading and it is but it is still obviously positive.

I am SO confused. I've been reading on OPK's as HPT and see how the OPK's could pick up the HCG hormone but why NOW and not last week when my Hcg was higher? The OPK's literally ONLY had the control line for the past two weeks until yesterday..

Help!

sorry for your loss, :hugs:

i wouldnt know for sure and i dont know how possible it is, but can you still ov when you have small amounts of hcg in your system? some people fall pg straight after a mc so hopefully this is the case for you, i would bd anyway just incase xx

Thanks Bumski! We'll just have to see. Will get another beta draw this week to see how low the number is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->