Totally O/T.....It's snowwwwingg!

wont burloody upload! Grrrrrr

might be heading south???? my hubby called me and he in shepards bush in london (Im south of london in croydon) and he said is it snowing yet?....much to my surprise and amusement it is :dance: I love snow.....if i havent got to travel.

MrsQ that thought had crossed my mind too....thankfully we only about 2 mins from the hospital so hope things will be ok :)

oh wow im half way up the country but we should get it wooooo hooo meybe it will get here for xmas omg thats exciting xx

Its proper slowed down now, but then again i think croydon would come to a stand still again if it was heavy, people walking like they have poo'd themselves walking on nothign and with unbrellas up!!! xxx

just checked bbc london will get some more snow and there is a heavy snow warning fo rthursday anf friday wooooo hooo a snowy xmas stay safe every 1 xxx

tinkabells - how comes u have over 3000 posts and I have never seen u before lol....Im from croydon too :happydance: xx

tinkabells - how comes u have over 3000 posts and I have never seen u before lol....Im from croydon too :happydance: xx

Haha i have no idea, i have posted a couple of things about people from croydon to meet, but no1 ever really replied lol where abouts you from? xxx

Im near thornton heath pond....off Thornton Road. nr Lombard roundabout. lol. Mrs Q is local, well was/still is met up once - shame not more :nope:. ummmmmm Kayleigh Lou she Ado, met her a few times now for coffee....few as u can see from this post not that far. maybe we could organise something for next yr? seeing as its a lil close for us atm lol.
where bouts are u then??

Oh wow, i live in purley but always in croydon as my parents live in south croydon!!!

Yeah Kayleigh is on my facebook, havent met her yet though, didnt realise there was a few of us here, yeah not too long for you all now!!! xxx

wow theres loads of localites.
As Sparklebaby said i used to live in Sutton (slutton to those who know the area lol) and moved to the lovely dorking. Takes me about 40 mins to get to sutton now and worked out i am 15 miles from croydon :(

i wish i could have the energy to meet up with my baby boo sparkle again. Maybe when we have more energy and have our little ones here lol.
xxxx

We've not got any Snow in South Yorkshire but it's bloody cold enough for it :rofl:

:rofl: at slutton. hahahah. amzing how a bit of snow brings us together.

I miss my MrsQ but yeah defo next yeah when things have settled down. I was bought up in Purley and my parents still live there....for now. not far from the Royal Oak.
I used to go to the Old Roke Primary and Riddlesdown Secondary.
oh i know another....Baby Deacon - she my best friend and has just joined here. she ado girl too. Kayleigh is a laugh. she moving down south tho....very soon :cry:
hehehehe this is exciting :)

As Sparklebaby said i used to live in Sutton (slutton to those who know the area lol) and moved to the lovely dorking. Takes me about 40 mins to get to sutton now and worked out i am 15 miles from croydon :(

i wish i could have the energy to meet up with my baby boo sparkle again. Maybe when we have more energy and have our little ones here lol.
xxxx

Haha yeah i used to work in slutton, but do like chicago's every now and again!!!

Oh wow thats not that bad is it!!! xxx

xxxx

Haha yeah i used to work in slutton, but do like chicago's every now and again!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was a regular at chicagos lol. Went to revolutions a few tmies but every time i went there was a fight so i stuck to the trusty old faithful..... I used to work for the local newspaper (the guardian) and cos i did their advertising i got in free. I used to live by the BP garage near the Slutton eye hospital.

Although i did used to go to chicagos when it was ZOOTS!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh showing my age now!!! (28)

Where did you grow up tinkabells? I grew up in Morden and went ricards Lodge High school in wimbledon.
xxx

:rofl: at slutton. hahahah. amzing how a bit of snow brings us together.

I miss my MrsQ but yeah defo next yeah when things have settled down. I was bought up in Purley and my parents still live there....for now. not far from the Royal Oak.
I used to go to the Old Roke Primary and Riddlesdown Secondary.
oh i know another....Baby Deacon - she my best friend and has just joined here. she ado girl too. Kayleigh is a laugh. she moving down south tho....very soon :cry:
hehehehe this is exciting :)

I've only just moved to purley, well say just moved 3 and half months ago now, so trying to get to know the area, only really go to tesco's and thats it, need to find a drs there as well, yeah i know she's moving!!! Dont blame her though

xxxx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was a regular at chicagos lol. Went to revolutions a few tmies but every time i went there was a fight so i stuck to the trusty old faithful..... I used to work for the local newspaper (the guardian) and cos i did their advertising i got in free. I used to live by the BP garage near the Slutton eye hospital.

Although i did used to go to chicagos when it was ZOOTS!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh showing my age now!!! (28)

Where did you grow up tinkabells? I grew up in Morden and went ricards Lodge High school in wimbledon.
xxx

I dont like revs that much, i call it sweatbox, its too dam hot and everyone is so smelly after a few hours!!!
Oh i only worked for carphone, and would travel by train so again dont know the area that well

I grew up in croydon area mostly, my high school was ashburton hight school, then changed names to ashburton community school and now its called oasis adademy shirley park lol, awww your not old, im 25 lol xxx

I want snow :( ... Alex wants a snowman making :haha: xxx

Purley is ok....changed an awful lot since I was a kid. there used to be loads of good shops like smiths woolworths etc. now its all estate against and charity shops. not that I have anything against charity shops lol.
not a bad area tho. i started off life nearer kenley end of purley.

It snowed here in NY last night! It's been alternating between snow and rain the last few days, so not sticking around on the ground for long, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->