Totally PO'd at my toddler!!

blessedbylife

Married Mom of 1 & Preggo
Reaction score
Okay, my daughter is normally the angelic child of my dreams... and she just LIED TO ME!

I made her food with meatballs, she's never had meatballs so i figure that she'll try it out, fine... no big deal, but she threw a fit!

Then, i tell her, eat one bite and you can get up. i walk away...

"MOMMYYYY!!!"

"yes baby?"

"I POOP! NEED DOWN!!"

"you pooped? you need a daiper change?"

"YES!"

so i clean her up quick and get her to the changing table... nothing but a clean, fresh diaper.

My 22 month old toddler just lied to me for the first time.

jeez... i put her on time-out and she feel asleep 2 minutes later! so frustrating and cute at the same time!

Aw, sorry I giggled, that was cute! But I'm happy I have some time before that happens in my house :haha:

aww bless her :)
are you sureshe didnt mean she needed to poop ?
ah well guess she didnt want to try it huh :)

Little monkey, but I dont really think she knew she was telling a lie, Dec does this all the time if he doesnt want to do something, if he is at the dinner table he will say he needs the toilet just to get away, he isnt really lying he is just using something that he knows will get him away from where he doesnt want to be.

Yeah I agree with sabby52, she's not really lying because she doesn't understand the concept of a lie, all she knows is she didn't want it lol. I think it's cute that she fell asleep like that though

lilly does that at bedtime she is 21 months she is potty training as well so she says mummy no bed im scared so i so right ill leave light on and i go away she says mummy i need a drink no lilly you had a drink.... mummy i need a wee she knows i will get her out of bed to let her wee so she does it all the time monkeys you dont think it will start that early but it seems it sure does xxxx

haha, thanks ladies... she's cracking me up today, i swear my child is a character! She said "mommy, go ny-night Lily tv" bahaha she wants me to go to bed and her to stay up and watch tv! lol

when dd was about 20 mo she "lied" to me too (i use quotes cuz she didn't understand that she was lying) she had spilled a pack of printer paper on the floor so i was like "KD did you put all that paper on the floor" and she says "no the doggy did" we don't have a dog and never did.
at first i was shocked but after a couple hours i found it funny

hahaha that's so funny! I caught lilyann coloring on the wall today! thankfully it was washable, but that's what i get for going to the bathroom for a minute! I told her to go to her room for a time-out as i caught her in the act! she ran to her room crying and 3 minutes later she screamed "mommy i love you! lily be a good girl!" hahaha that was so cute. so i said she could come out and she asked me for a hug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->