Totally screwed up my CBFM this month!!!

Shelley71

Reaction score
Are you serious?!?!?!

After all the problems I've had getting ONE cycle to be on track and try to figure out an O, I realized today on CD7 that when I reset my CBFM on CD3, that I did NOT do it in the morning like I'm supposed to and I have NO idea what time of day I actually did it!

I'm going to start temping tomorrow, but GAH! I think I'm going to reset it tomorrow morning to CD5, and just keep in mind that it's two days off.

Anyone see any reason why I should not do that?

Shelley, I don't know anything about the CBFM, but Wooly uses it. She's probably the one to ask.

Thanks! Hopefully, she'll see this. :)

How are you doing? I just can't seem to get on here on a regular basis. Ugh!

I'm just waiting, lol. I think my chances of a BFP this cycle are pretty slim, so I'm just stuck in limbo. :wacko:

How is school going?

It's good so far. Last week was the first full week, and it went well. I'm about to start grading some papers that I've put off all weekend. Nothing like waiting until 10pm on a Sunday night! LOL

I couldn't be bothered today to put down the solitaire game on my phone. Sheesh.

Have you tested yet?

I have and there's really nothing to report. I ovulated early on soy and I am wondering if it will shorten my LP as well. I would totally be ok with that.

I'm going to start temping tomorrow, but GAH! I think I'm going to reset it tomorrow morning to CD5, and just keep in mind that it's two days off.

Anyone see any reason why I should not do that?

I used the CBFM and have done just that on occasion. I'm certainly no oracle on the thing but I don't see any problem as long as you're not a really early ovulator.

Shelley sorry I didn't see this earlier :dohh:

If you're temping and happy to grab your OH and start BDing every other day (just in case of an early O) then I would say it's fine to reset the monitor and just remember how many days different the monitor is to your actual cycle.

I did reset it. I don't think I'm too worried about missing the O, since 1) I don't think I'm Oing anyway, and 2) with my cycles, even if I'm Oing, it's really late I think. So, hopefully, it'll still track me.

I meant to start temping today, but I forgot because I'm out of the habit. I have to remember tomorrow!

Haha, you'd think that would work, huh?

The problem is that I am NOT a morning person and my brain doesn't work well at 6:40am. I'll have to think of something tonight that will job my memory in the morning. Pathetic, right? LOL

Ummmm, have you tried putting it under your pillow?

I'd definitely forget it then. It's on my nightstand RIGHT next to my phone which is my alarm clock. You'd THINK that would do it! LOL

I'm determined for the morning though. I won't forget. I won't forget. I won't forget.

:haha:

:rofl:

You know what's funny about that??? My extra duty is afternoon detention every three weeks and this just happens to be my week!

So, I'm already in detention today, tomorrow AND Thursday!! :tease:

Haha, you'd think that would work, huh?

The problem is that I am NOT a morning person and my brain doesn't work well at 6:40am. I'll have to think of something tonight that will job my memory in the morning. Pathetic, right? LOL

If it makes you feel better, I forget all the time too! I have it lying right there so I should see it first thing in the morning, but I can be there staring at it for ages before I remember, if I remember at all. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->