Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Congrats! Sorry for falling off the face of the earth. Phone problems lead to me losing my login info lol. Liam is 3 months today and is the most talkative baby I have ever encountered. Gosh I love him to pieces! And of course it isn't letting me attach photos oyh...figures. Hope all is well with everyone :)

So...

I am 7 weeks 5 days already. We paid for a private scan on Friday just because I needed some proof that I actually AM pregnant. Can't seem to upload a photo right now but we saw the heartbeat, and baby was measuring spot on for the dates I had worked out. So happy! Due date is August 30th!

In other news, I have been so sick 24/7 which has been pretty awful, can't wait for the sickness to go away. It's hard looking after a toddler when I'm feeling like this, all I want to do is lay in bed all day.

Also, just had a massive argument with my husband. We never argue but he did something that really upset me. I said we weren't telling anybody until 12 weeks (apart from my parents because I've needed my mums help with P when I've been really sick) and he told his entire family, then lied to me about it :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

How is everyone doing? How are the babies doing?? We are good here, Liam is growing like a weed. A friend of ours just had her baby a week ago. She is so precious! Can hardly remember Liam being so small. We also found out last night that two more of our friends are expecting, one already knows it's a girl and the other is a couple weeks behind them so who knows when they will find out. So many babies! I think we will start trying again when Liam is getting close to 2 years old...we will see though!

Hehe, we are supporting daddy's work :)

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160504_143156.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160504_143156.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
Helloooo! So, Liam turns a year old on the 5th! It is so hard to believe! On a side note, we have decided to start down another ntnp path :) so whatever happens, happens!

Attachments

• IMG_4396.jpg
    IMG_4396.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583