Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Dr said im measuring two weeks ahead today. So im measuring at 35 weeks..really need that hospital bag packed.

How is everyone doing? Not too long left for you now jordy.

I got my BFP yesterday putting us somewhere in between 4-5 weeks but I can't be sure on dates as I have weird cycles. It's so exciting. Already feeling nauseous and my nipples really hurt, especially during breastfeeding. Here's to hoping all goes well so that my gorgeous little boy will be a big brother! :)

Congratulations Boozle!! I found breastfeeding really uncomfortable too xx

Congrats boozle! Happy and healthy 9 to you!

Liam is still due september 29..but he is breeched so we are going to try and schedule my c section for the 15th of september.

Boozle, that's amazing news!! :hugs:

Jordy, OMG! That's only just over 2 weeks away!

Liam has made no attempt at turning..dr said he is as snug as a bug where he is at. She tried turning him a little today to see how much room he had..the little tiny bit she did hurt so there is no way I could sit through her fully trying to turn him around.

She will do an ultrasound right before surgery and just to make sure he hasnt turned around. I will be having a scheduled c section on the 22nd so just 3 weeks away!

Aww I hope the last three weeks pass quickly for you, Jordy :) How lovely to have it all scheduled so you can focus on the date and know you will meet him then xx

So excited for you Jordy!! :happydance: Not long at all now.

Well we discovered at my appointment this past week that liam did us a solid and turned himself around. Back to the waiting for labor to hit game. Tuesday I will be 39 weeks and feeling like labor may never come!

The difference in feeling with him flipped is incredible..I feel so much more pressure in my pelvis than I had before..cramps have picked back up some since he flipped and braxton hicks have become a much more frequent and uncomfortable thing.

That's so good that he flipped by himself! Wow 39 weeks already, he will be here so soon!!

Yay for flipping babies! :haha: can't believe you're due NEXT WEEK! that's so exciting!

Dr appointment tomorrow FX that I am dilated a little..super uncomfortable at this point

I hope you don't have too much longer to wait now Jordy x

Jordy, you're a watermelon!!! I hope the dr appointment goes really well. You're so, so, so close!

He isnt even engaged at all yet. Im not dilated at all. I am just so ready to be done and meet him already! I cried a little and got snippy with SO after the appointment...not on purpose..just frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->