Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

Just stopping by for baby news... Hope you're well Jordy, is Liam keeping you waiting?

How is everyone?

Boozle, have you had your scan yet? X

On Sunday October 4th I woke up to my water broken at 10:22 AM. I was registered and in my room at the hoapital by 1 PM. I wasn't in labor and my cervix wasn't favorable. They decided to try a pill by my cervix to soften it amd get things moving. Instead of having normal contractions I was having coupling contractions..which means I was having two contractions back to back with about two minutes of rest between. They checked my cervix once every 4 hours because they didnt want to risk infection. After the first pill not much had happened so they tried another one..the next check there wasnt much change so they tried a third pill..this resulted in me making progress to 4 cm dilated..by this point it is in the wee hours of the morning and ove had a room full of people for hours on end and dealing with these contractions had started to really wear on me. So while I was waiting for the next check to come I got a pain relieving shot..which only lasted about 20 minutes and after the first two half doses they could only give me them as half doses once every hour..so after the second one I got an epidural. They checked me before I got the epidural and I was only 4cm dilated so after the epidural they hooked me up to a low dose of pitocin. After a while they checked again and thought I was complete..it was my bag of waters bulging..apparently I had a high leak when my water broke the first time. So the dr came in and broke my bag of waters and after doing this I went down to 6cm dilated. Finally by about 6:30-6:45 AM on the 5th..after about 20 hours of labor the dr came in and said it isnt happening Nd we have done everything we can..Liam at that point was showing signs of stress. So...at 7:37 AM October 5th, 2015 Liam Joseph was born via c section. He weighed 8lbs 10oz and is 21 1/2 inches long! :)

Meet Liam Joseph :)

Attachments

• 20151008_000927.jpg
    20151008_000927.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
OMG Jordy, he's an absolute darling!!! :cloud9:

A huuuge congratulations. :hugs:

The countdown is on here. About 1.5 days to go. I'm crapping myself. Starting to get really sad about little C not being our only anymore. So silly, I know.

Oh man I cant wait to see your newest arrival!! So exciting! And thanks :) he is quite the handsome man :) I see a lot of his dad in him lol.

Good luck with your c section!!

Congratulations jordy! He's beautiful, well done you!

Good luck hit girl, can't wait to hear your news!

I had a 10 week scan a week or so ago and everything was perfect and we have our 12 week scan on Wednesday coming so hoping everything is still perfect. I've been so sick again, like I was with DS but it is so much harder this time with a toddler to run around after!!

How is everyone? X

Congratulations Jordy, such a handsome little guy xx

Glad the scan went well Boozle xx

HG soak up every moment. When baby arrives I'm sure you won't be able to remember being a threesome. I have memories of stuff OH and I did before H came along but doesn't feel.like we were ever without her if that makes sense. xx

I got a BFP yesterday, was very faint and OH dismissed it, but got a darker one this morning so I guess I am pregnant! Xx

Congrats Joo!

So as of now, we are officially TTC#2!!
We got our house finally last month, after nearly a year of waiting. So now we are all ready to have another baby so I just have to hope that it happens for us now.

I'm weirdly more nervous than I was the first time though. Worried about how P will feel about being a big sister!!!

That's such awesome news DD (about both house and ttc).

Yaaaaaaaay!

Thanks Hitgirl!

I think this month will have to be counted out already. OH has had a case of the man flu and now P has come down with a horrible chest infection and has spent the last 3 nights up vomiting, she's so unwell poor little thing. So no baby making going on here yet haha!

Sooooo

I had a little Christmas eve surprise this morning.....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=919128&stc=1&d=1450965338

best christmas present ever!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
congrats Disney, what a fab Christmas prezzy! xx

UMMMMM WHAAAAAT DD?!!!!!!!

Holy freaking crap!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

(I won't say anything on IG) :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

A bit crazy, still in shock to be honest! I thought we missed our chance this month so wasn't expecting it at all.

5 weeks today. Boobs a bit sore, I'm so bloated and the tiredness hit me yesterday. Pregnancy when you have to run around after a toddler all day is exhausting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->