Tots Bots half price

biglebowski

Reaction score
Theres quite a few Tots Bots packs on Tesco.com. I just got a 3 AIO star design for £25!! Free to pick up in store.

Heres the link:
https://www.tesco.com/direct/search...ots+bots&SrchId=4294967294&_requestid=2131696

They have the Rainbow V3s on the Grocery store at half price too, I think the ones on Direct are the V2s apart from the Fox N Spots (one spotty, two white) and Night Owl (one stars, two white) which are V4s but conveniently OOS! They did have packs of 3 Stretches on Groceries too but I can't see them any more - might just be my store OOS. I think you can do free click and collect until the end of April too.

Yeah I tried to get the rainbow pack on the grocery section but said it wasnt in my store so wouldnt let me buy it. Boo!! Theres a birth to potty set thats half price which would be great for someone starting off.

I think the V2s are probably better than the V3s anyway :) I hope the V4s come back into stock though, I'd like to have a nosy at them.

I think the V2s are probably better than the V3s anyway :) I hope the V4s come back into stock though, I'd like to have a nosy at them.
Oh cool, thats good to know. I have 1 v3 Jack & the Beanstalk. I like the slim fit. He can only get 2 hours at a push out of it but its super cute and dries quick. 3 for 25 for too good a bargain to pass up.

I'm just starting out, using cheapie eBay ones ATM and buying more branded ones :) can someone link me the birth- potty as it will be good for both my boys xx

Brilliant! Thanks! Will be ordering some tonight :D

I'm just starting out, using cheapie eBay ones ATM and buying more branded ones :) can someone link me the birth- potty as it will be good for both my boys xx

The tots bots easy fit are 8-35lbs! If you follow the link the op gave you can pick the ones you like :)

Ive just checked tescos and looks like the birth to potty set is no longer available. Not surprised as it was £250 down to £125. They still have some multi packs though which are half price. Have a look at other websites too as v3 tots bots are getting sold off cheaper as v4s are out. I got a cute storyteller print on The Nappy Stash with free postage for £11. Also real nappy week is the end of the month so bargains are sure to be had!!

Thanks everyone, will wait until next week then as payday and go on a bargain hunt lol. I'm still confused by it all, but my LO is 28-30lbs so any advice is welcomed x

Thanks everyone, will wait until next week then as payday and go on a bargain hunt lol. I'm still confused by it all, but my LO is 28-30lbs so any advice is welcomed x

My LO is about 22lbs, maybe up to 25 now. She's quite slim but her legs are filling out. So far the Close Parent Pop-In nappies are suiting her brilliantly - a bamboo one with the night time booster sees her through 12 hours plus at night! I'll be trying a BumGenius Freetime tomorrow, and I've ordered 3 Tots Bots easy fit that I can pick up tomorrow so I'll let you know how I get on with them as our Lo's are similar sizes :)
My plan is to just try a little of everything and see what works best, then hope it's the same for the new baby haha.

The 5 pack of bamboozle stretch size 2 plus a wrap are now half price too ! £34.72 - bargain !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->