TOWIE back this Sunday!

Yes! Come over to the Anti Sam brigade. She's horrible.

Ew, Nanny Pat just makes me angry...and her sausage plait :sick:

I think Kara is really pretty, too...but her make up and general style age her. The main problem is the fake eyelashes on those girls, it honestly looks as though a tarantula has set up home on their eye lids! And what is going on with Lauren Ps teeth?! Why has she had veneers the size of the moon put in?!

I agree with it ageing her! I loove fake eyelashes but it really annoys me when they're not on straight and they really don't suit Lydia at all, which is a shame as she is much more fashion forward than the rest of them (although she does get it wrong sometimes!).

LP is just a total mess now - she has AMAZING hair which is always styled perfectly but she is ruining her face. I don't know how people can like that look - weird massive teeth and a shiny forehead that won't move - is that fit?

And Wtf is she going to look like when she's 50?! She's going to make Nanny Pat look like Cindy Crawford!

Btw, saw a picture of Lydia wearing this amazing vintage dress...I will have to find it somewhere...she really has got some style, it's just her make up that's quite terrifying. Is she really putting on that much pale powder, or are they really that orange? or both? Lucy looked radioactive last week!

lauren pope used to be ridicullously pretty before she started messing with herself! She looks like she's wearing them teeth in for a horse! & chloe is the same! I bet if somebody offered her a grand to close her lips together she still wouldn't be able to get them over her teeth! Surelyy it cant be comfy :wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->