TOWIE back this Sunday!

Noooo- just stuck it on to record at 11 in case I forget again :dohh:!!!

My boyfriend is here, i dont think he will be too happy! :rofl:

That's rubbish! Can you find it online anywhere?

Noooo :cry: both girls napping, tea ready...piece of cake...and NO Towie. I feel robbed!

I can't even lie, it was a gooden! You have my sympathy!

Phew,it was eventually loaded up!

Lydia and Arg....noooooo!

I love Debbie! She was crying!

Phew,it was eventually loaded up!

Lydia and Arg....noooooo!

I love Debbie! She was crying!

I never thought i would say this. But I do too.

I can't believe he turned up at her birthday dinner though :dohh: that's just putting people in an awkward position!

arg is a big-headed, attention seeking ogre :) i hate him! Not so keen on mario either the slimeball x

Mario is a slimeball, you're right! He's horrible. I do feel sorry for Lucy, even though she's been in the wrong in the past, no one deserves that.

Mario is a misogynistic knob! Seriously, who on earth does he think he is? Creep!

Arg is being a tool, also.

Glad Mick is still in it...

i love mick .. For an older bloke he is quite good looking :haha: :blush: x

He is just really unpretentious, which is quite different from the majority of the cast!

What do we all make of the new characters? Diags seems harmless enough...not sure about Georgie...and yet to see the 'new' Mark.

Someone needs to talk to Lydia about her fake eyelashes. They are unbelievable! In a bad way!

I don't like Diags, and I have to say I think his and Joey's "salty potato" rubbish is ANNOYING. Just so try hard, trying to come up with new catchphrases, it really annoyed me... I thought more of Joey!

OOOh I forgot about the new Mark, I wonder when he'll make his appearance.

I still hate LG but I have to say... GOOD HAIR!

They are trying to 'over Joeys' Joey, and it's a bit cringe...although, I did laugh at Arg and his 'the thick, the fat and the ugly' comment. Mean, but they were all laughing.

LG is rocking the hair...but, again, the make up! My EYES! I can't bear Lucy, but I thought she looked pretty amaze in her Gemma's dress...

And Nanny Pat and the vile knicker less comment, she's not only a mean cow, she's gross, too. And how is she early 70s? More like early 1700s.

I love TOWIE...

They are trying to 'over Joeys' Joey, and it's a bit cringe...although, I did laugh at Arg and his 'the thick, the fat and the ugly' comment. Mean, but they were all laughing.

LG is rocking the hair...but, again, the make up! My EYES! I can't bear Lucy, but I thought she looked pretty amaze in her Gemma's dress...

And Nanny Pat and the vile knicker less comment, she's not only a mean cow, she's gross, too. And how is she early 70s? More like early 1700s.

I love TOWIE...

HAHAHAHA how can you slate Nanny Pat so badly?! It's hilarious :rofl: I love her!

LG just never gets it right with the make up and outfit choices. I think Kara is really pretty but her make up is horrendous!

Also I'm really going off Sam, she's soo cold!

Yes! Come over to the Anti Sam brigade. She's horrible.

Ew, Nanny Pat just makes me angry...and her sausage plait :sick:

I think Kara is really pretty, too...but her make up and general style age her. The main problem is the fake eyelashes on those girls, it honestly looks as though a tarantula has set up home on their eye lids! And what is going on with Lauren Ps teeth?! Why has she had veneers the size of the moon put in?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->