Toys for sale inc play food sets from ELC

MADLYSBOYS

My 2 Boys = COMPLETE!
Reaction score
I am having a huge clearout of toys etc which my DS no longer uses :thumbup:

Open to offers and I havent worked out postage but if your interested in anything let me know and I will work it out for you :flower:

Picture 1 - ELC stick and cut pizza and veg tray - comes with the pizza cutter and veg knife - in excellent condition RESERVED
Picture 2 - Toaster and kettle set - kettle makes boiling noises when `poured` and toaster winds up and makes a sort of ticking noise :dohh: in excellent condition RESERVED
Picture 3 - 40 pieces of M&S play food from ELC in excellent condition SOLD
Picture 4 - 10 pieces of Tesco play food complete with a mini replica Tesco green bag in excellent condition SOLD
Picture 5 - BNIP Cars ring binder and stationary set - unused because this was a duplicate gift!

Attachments

• photos 001.jpg
    photos 001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 9
  • photos 002.jpg
    photos 002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photos 003.jpg
    photos 003.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photos 004.jpg
    photos 004.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photos 022.jpg
    photos 022.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
how much would you be looking for picture 1 including postage? need to see if i have enough paypal funds :haha: x

Picture 1 - ELC stick and cut pizza and veg tray - comes with the pizza cutter and veg knife - in excellent condition
Picture 2 - Toaster and kettle set - kettle makes boiling noises when `poured` and toaster winds up and makes a sort of ticking noise in excellent condition
Picture 3 - 40 pieces of M&S play food from ELC in excellent condition
Picture 4 - 10 pieces of Tesco play food complete with a mini replica Tesco green bag in excellent condition

how much for all posted?
x

madly you mean beggar this is the type of stuuf I want for abs

Hon I have everything left except picture one which is reserved :)

im in a grump as im out of cash and won't get paid for ages. I love the clothes to was ther a 6-9 mnth thread or were you working on that?

No 6-9 month stuff hon but lots of gorgeous 12-18 to come :) let me know what you want and I will hold it for you :flower:

ohh let me shuffle back to look. I'm not doing sleepers having a lanky skinny thing. I knew there was another size is it posted yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->