Trackmaster Thomas

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Does anyone recommend the Thomas Trackmaster sets? Are they worth the money? The new sets are £30-40. My DS will be 3 in December

TIA :flower:

I think TrackMaster is what replaced MOtor Road and Rail. My DS1 had the MR&R and loved it. We had so much of it. If he is really into Thomas and you have plenty of room then its totally worth it. We don't have much room and the whole floor used to be covered LOL

My DS loves these and yes totally worth the money. They have just released a new range which is black track which doesn't join to the old sets however they do provide adapters in the box. I'd recommend getting the new ones and then if u wanted u could add to them later on x

Thank you, I had read bad reviews about the old tracks not working well with the new tracks but I will just start with the new sets and see how he gets on with them. Think I will get him the avalanche set :)

I don't know anything about track master but I bought a starter set in the boots toy sale.
https://www.boots.com/en/Thomas-and-Friends-Trackmaster-Maron-Station-Starter-Set_1369645/
It's gone out of stock but it says stock coming soon. I hope it's good! I have no idea if it's old or new!

Aw that's what I'm getting DS too the avalanche one looks good x

That's a good buy ktod it's old style track but the new sets come with adapters so u can join them together. As you can probably tell I have a thomas mad boy who has been into thomas for the last 2 years lol

Its funny my ds1 was thomas obsessed (he talks in his sleep and you'd even hear "hmmphmm Percy.........Thomas!" ) from when he first really paid attention to the tv and started clapping when it came on, until he started school at 4.5 years. And even now 4 years later I see Thomas stuff and go "oh Jimi would love that.....oh...no he wouldn't" DS2 and 3 were never bothered with it so I'm hoping DS4 likes it as I've still got far too much Thomas stuff cluttering up the house. Maybe I should start playing all the DVDs for him all day when the others go back to school lol

That starter set looks good today :)

My DS loves trains and Thomas so I hope he will like it. Last year he got a wooden train track and the wooden thomas trains which was a big hit.

Toys R us has spend £30 on Thomas toys and you get a £10 voucher to spend so. I am tempted to buy the avalanche set soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->