Transitioning from nauseous to hangry??

trishpalac

Reaction score
Hi All!! :flower:

So I'm currently 12 weeks and a few days. My morning (ALL DAY) sickness is getting a bit better - at this point it just depends on the day. But I still don't have much of an appetite and have a hard time eating a lot of foods. BUT I've noticed I'm now SO hungry all the time. It's like I can't force myself to eat enough! I feel like a teenage boy! Last night I ate a full dinner at 6pm (which is good for me) and I felt pretty good about it. Then by 8pm-9pm I was SO hungry, you'd think I hadn't eaten all day. This in-between stage is SO confusing! :laugh2: I swear, my husband thinks I've lost it! I'm nauseous and ravenous all at the same time!

Anyone else ever experience this???

Me and I'm only 6w4 it's horrible I want to eat everything but then it makes me sick :( I hope it stops soon I don't want to go up 3 dress sizes like I did last pregnancy

This has been me in recent days. I feel like a vulture, food is always on my mind and I'm really not used to that. I'm always browsing for a snack and settling for things that probably shouldn't be eaten... Like ramen... It's insane!

I am 10 wks today and I have definitely noticed a few days here and there with out the horrible all day nausea and general discomfort. On these days, I pretty much need to eat small meals of real food every 2-3 hours to feel good. Of course this is hard at work.

That's me! Nauseousness has been a lot better. Pops up in the evening. I do all my eating around lunchtime. Today: 6 perogies, 2 slices of toast with of goats cheese, left over plate of rice with meatball sauce, ... And I'm still thinking of more. Aaaaarghhh...

its crazy isnt it!
i feel sick then all of a sudden i feel like i havent ate anything in a month then back to sick again :wacko:

Yep. I've been there for a few weeks now. I can't eat full meals, but I NEED to eat all.the.time. I cannot wait for the nausea to subside.

So I've noticed that the times that I am most nauseous are the times when I am most hungry. Its the oddest thing I've ever experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->