Traumatic Period Mimicking MC...

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
I recently had a miscarriage in June of this year, and I was 3 weeks late for AF, and I suddenly got AF with unbearable cramps and lots of clots(sorry, TMI). I couldn't breathe it hurt so bad and I went to the ER. They told me it wasn't another miscarriage, but what is happening is I'm basically have two periods at once. Because AF was so late, I ovulated twice without having AF. Which is apparently really rare or something? So basically I am having two periods at once, which is extremely painful and traumatic, because it feels almost exactly like my MC back in June...I wish this would stop... :cry:

Did they give you any meds for the cramping, I get essentially two periods each month (same time, I have two uteruses......it's hell), if not get them to give you something for it, take a ton of hot baths, make hot water bottles your best friend. believe me, I understand your pain.

Ooo that happened to me after my mc. It took about 8 weeks to get a period and the cramps felt exactly like my mc. Thought I was having another mc!

so sorry you are having one of these :( I have had these before and they are horrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->