Treats

Miss_d

Reaction score
Do you have treats and if you do how often? what is your treat?

I have treats everyday if I can fit them in under my calories for the day, I try to only have treats that are around 100cals then they don't take up too much of my calories lol
at the moment aero bubbleball icecreams are a favourite only 99cals and really nice, mini bags of chocolate buttons 75cals or those new cadburys turkish delight or crunchie biscuits about 60for one of them, as you can see I like having my chocolate fix haha I don't like feeling like I'm depriving myself or I'll just end up quitting, I don't calorie count on weekends either but I try not to go mad and eat loads of crap but I will have a pizza and a couple glasses of wine on the weekend if I want to, I'm still losing weight so why not :) xx

main key in losing weight is to treat yaself once in a while otherwise it could lead to mega binge session
my treat tonight is a chinese & a drink its been about ztwks since i had a drink, last chinese i had were mothers day, but my last treat were about 3 weeks ago.

I ALWAYS leave room for pudding :haha: Thats my treat, I dont snack on bad stuff during the day, and have a REALLY boring diet (porridge for breakfast, 2 slices of toast for lunch, 2 oatcakes in afternoon, then dinner!). So I make sure I have something sweet after dinner, it deffo stops you binging if you know you have pudding in the evening :thumbup: I have some Bourneville chocolate at the moment, which is fab as long as you know your limit (and dont eat the whole 180g bar :rofl:)

lol i have treats ALLLL the time but i keep them within my calories for the day

Dairylea - 22cals
Skips - 82 cals
Dairy Milk (what used to be animal bars) - 110cals
1 meringue nest -55cals
WW lemon cheese cake yogurt (tastes like lemon meringue pie!!!) - 65 cals
Fruit biscuits Asda's - 37 cals
buttons - 75 cals
walkers baked - 98 cals
creme egg - 175 cals

xxx

Pizza every friday. :)

If I need something sweet I get weightwatchers desserts. There iced desserts are £1 in iceland so I get some if Im in the mood and passing by. I havent had one for a while actually. My tip is eat it with a tiny spoon cos then it feels like your taking more mouthfulls and eating more then you are. Also, eat on small plates so you keep portion size down. I can never do that though! I might buy myself a pretty little plate for that use.

I usually have Monday as my treat day when i can eat what i want but not go mad.

Back in the day I used to have one Cadburys magical elf with a cup of tea or an Options hot chocolate before bed. I'll probably revert to that when I stop breastfeeding but at the moment I barely limit myself at all, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->