tree names help

teddiebear_hu

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions of sweet, cute tree names for girls.

So far I have...

Aspen - I LOVE
Willow - I really like
Linden - I really like
Rowan - I really like
Oakleigh - I like
Ashlyn - I like
Laurel - I really like
Aisley or Ainsley - I really like
Sorrel - not sure

this i can help with, all 5 of my half sisters are named after trees!!
Ayla
Arlia
Laurel
Willow
Acacia

this i can help with, all 5 of my half sisters are named after trees!!
Ayla
Arlia
Laurel
Willow
Acacia

Thank you!

My 12yo son has been telling me to add Acacia on the list for days. He will like seeing that someone else posted it.

Here are a couple more:
Camellia
Dahlia
Holly
Alder
Juniper
Amber
Cypress
Tamryn
Berkley

my nieces middle name is Willow. I would have loved for her have it for a first name :) but no, lol... and my cousin has a baby named Ansley... and her sister named her little girl Kinsley..(not a tree but cute)

my nieces middle name is Willow. I would have loved for her have it for a first name :) but no, lol... and my cousin has a baby named Ansley... and her sister named her little girl Kinsley..(not a tree but cute)

Too funny! I have loved the name Ainsley since I was in high school. Kinsley is on my long list.

Out of your suggestions, i love Willow!

Followed by: Aspen, Ashlyn, & Ainsley

Out of other's suggestions, i love Hazel!

Followed by: Dahlia, Amber, Holly (and i think Cypress could grow on me!)

Another suggestion:

Sylvia
It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Sylvia is "woods, forest". The Latin form Silvia was more popular for centuries until recently. Rhea Silvia was an ancient nature goddess, mother to the twin founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus. Shakespeare used the name Silvia for the love interest in his play "Two Gentlemen of Verona", probably intending to give the impression of a typical Italian girl though the name has come to be regarded as an English name.

Variations: Silvana, Silvanna, Silvia, Silviana, Silvianne, Silvie, Sylva, Sylvana, Sylvanna, Sylvee, Sylviana, Sylvianne, Sylvie, Sylvina, Sylvonna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->